Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Due to all the postmaxxing, i'm not getting the chance to post " I'm sorry you got no reply ".

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
How quickly do things change shmm

im sorry you got no reply

I'm sorry you only got one reply

im sorry brocel

im sorry you got no reply
Screenshot 20200414 224322  01

I'm sorry you got all those anime avi replies

I'm sorry you got replies

brutal. over for postlets

I'm sorry you're not getting the chance to post "I'm sorry you got no reply".

Last edited:
Were u the first one who started saying this on ppls threads

I'm sorry you got all those anime avi replies
Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies
Were u the first one who started saying this on ppls threads
Nah I think it was @TheSecondComing

Last edited:
Every thread that has the word ''postmaxxing'' on it eventually becomes a farm for low effort niggas

I'm sorry you're inkwell.

I’m sorry too
I'm sorry your AVI will forever be cope and that she will never appear before you and hug and cuddle with you and that you will forever stare at her with your screen acting as the only obstacle between you two. XD

I'm sorry your AVI will forever be cope and that she will never appear before you and hug and cuddle with you and that you will forever stare at her with your screen acting as the only obstacle between you two. XD

i'm sorry others got many replies

I am sorry you got a reply from me

Feel like pure shit just want @Lookscel back x :fuk:

Last edited: