Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dude uses Andrew Tate pickup lines advice

I wonder what IT thinks of this
giphy.webp

I won't watch it, the cringe is probably too much

I won't watch it, the cringe is probably too much
all your posts are boring

post something that hypes me up for once I can't just return again and again for useless spam

all your posts are boring

post something that hypes me up for once I can't just return again and again for useless spam

Feel free to put me on ignore

Feel free to put me on ignore
There are reasons why I wouldn't put you on ignore

but I'm just saying you post the same lazy bullshit, you can't even watch a video that's how much of a moron you are

I get that it's cringe but this is the same mindset I'm faced with everyday, everyday a dude checks in goes dnr then leaves and spams every thread with bullshit

There are raisins why I wouldn't poot you on best gore

butt. I bust saying jew post the same lazy bulls, you can't even crotch a video that's how munch of a mormon you are

I get fat, it's cringle nut piss jizz, the came mindset I'm based, with very gay, very gay a boob chicks in goes dnd then leaves and sperms every thread with bulls

i could never pretend to care about a foid enough to make those conversations, i'm destined to be incel forever

:horror::horror::horror::horror:
"i can't beleive it worked"
try be gl like him first

Ok, now show an incel doing it instead of a Chad.

that guy could walk up and say literally anything and get a phone number god i hate these videos so fucking much

110% certified hard to watch

i could never pretend to care about a foid enough to make those conversations, i'm destined to be incel forever
JFL this is so true

At some point along the road your true intentions will come out and they haunt you forever in your mind anyway

"Muh social skills" is BS not many people talk about it, in the normiesphere it's a battle of insults, friends have to shut the fuck up to be in their friend groups or the leader or whoever is the best looking kicks them out

I can't be aware of the two faced nature and continue friendships that's so much bs, people act like it's normal when interactions are unequal, I because of the hate that will persist ultimately stopped contributing to normie minds long ago, it's like giving away points of attack to your enemy, they are our enemy

I'm 9 & need to looksmax to get my looksmatch in elementary school.