Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dude improved his looks through surgeries, now he gets iois and is a happier human being

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
W7PLuYn.jpg
qifz1cQ.jpg

ibZpPKj.jpg
B89iGg0.jpg

o9wWHWJ.jpg

I'm very happy with my results so far, I know they will continue to improve. But I have already gotten compliments which has helped my self-esteem so much. People haven't been able to really tell what it is, some people comment on my haircut or say I look good with stubble. Someone said I look like I'm working out. I have caught people giving me second glances. I even received an adult DM on instagram lol. I'm sure one day I'll get clocked and I don't have a response ready yet, maybe I will just own it. If you are a candidate for this procedure I will say DO IT. The front of your face can be beautiful but as a guy if your chin/jaw is weak from the profile, people notice. Maybe it's subconscious, I don't know. But it seems like it is a visual cue that people notice. If it is an insecurity you have, doing this will fix it. I feel relieved to the point of crying, and I don't feel the need to get any additional surgery.

Silicone and jaw implants boyos.
$10k

link tbh tbh

thank god i have mine naturally

im just a turbo manlet blackcel with no bbc so its automatically over:feelsrope:

As a chincel I've always been saying that jaw is like 50% of face attraction. If your eye area isn't completely shit you gonna be slayin'.

This guy really ascended but he had a somewhat good base. But plastic surgery can definitely improve looks by a decent amount in the right circumstances.

Good for him, how did he deal with concealing the swelling for months?

My chin is alright, like @blackletcel said my problem is manletism which is magnified as a blackman

I have a normal chin too but I have bottom 1% facial harmony (bad facial proportions) so I'm still ugly.

It's over if you have an unlovable phenotype like I do.

Last edited:
If you're a guest and browsing this, his reddit post adds evidence to the looks theory.

Suddenly he gets invites from girls on his instagram, gets complimented on his looks, looks more masculine since people were speculating that he was working out lol.
Most normies live theirwhole lives like that, getting approached by strangers telling us that we're doing something wrong. I am not even talking about femoids. jfl.

As a chincel I've always been saying that jaw is like 50% of face attraction. If your eye area isn't completely shit you gonna be slayin'.
Agreed tbh tbh, chincel here too ironically.
Good for him, how did he deal with concealing the swelling for months?

My chin is alright, like @blackletcel said my problem is manletism which is magnified as a blackman
The swelling on my jaws peaked at around 2.5-3 days. Full chipmunk cheeks, very embarrassing. The swelling was asymmetric which scared me, but the surgeon said was completely normal. You can't let people see you like that I was like omfg. It started to go down around day 4, and I felt "presentable" enough to go to work on day 6 with the disclaimer to everyone that I had jaw surgery. I'm talking a lot about the jaw because the chin really didn't bother me. It hurt for 2-3 days but the swelling wasn't bad. Part of my lower lip went numb and I'm still regaining feeling. You just have to give up on caring about your appearance for a couple weeks. What you could do is have a friend quickly take pics of you immediately after the surgery, before the swelling gets too bad, and that can give you a rough idea of how you'll look. But you'd have to do it like literally as soon as you woke up.

If you're a guest and browsing this, his reddit post adds evidence to the looks theory.

Suddenly he gets invites from girls on his instagram, gets complimented on his looks, looks more masculine since people were speculating that he was working out lol.
Most normies live theirwhole lives like that, getting approached by strangers telling us that we're doing something wrong. I am not even talking about femoids. jfl.

Agreed tbh tbh, chincel here too ironically.
Interesting, a good excuse to use would be that you got into a fight at a bar. I would probably wrap my hand in gauze as well to help this out

Nope. You need facial harmony too.

Facial harmony and phenotype are key.

He took a nice long shower!

JFL, still horrible eye area. Still an incel.

Cucks will say he carried himself with more confidence, THAT’S why he’s having more success.

He went for too much (specially chin) vertical growth. Still has the "lower lip pushed back" look of weak chin.

Result could have been way better with a less oversized chin and a reduction of gonial angle

2073bb9006.png

He needed lower third forward growth, not vertical one. Great wasted potential.

Looks much better but his kid will be an incel. What kind of a cruel person would put that on their future offspring?

Gonial angle is shit and his ramus is to short: WASTE IF MONEY HE LOOKS LIKE AN ORGE.
bluepilled cuck knows nothing about this shitt he needs to fix his forward growth