Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dude gets walloped by massive nigger

shrooms

shrooms

MURDERFUEL.

Fucking niggers like this enrage me so hard

Also jfl at that retarded whore standing up to the nig. She could get herself beat up and it would be her fault for standing up to a literal aggressive deadly animal tbh

Last edited:
And he cant do anything about it

Fucking niggers like this enrage me so hard
Every so often I will come across a video that really rubs me the wrong way. This is why its crucial to always display a heightened level of awareness when around blacks.

gorillapill brutal way

And he cant do anything about it
If he was MMAmaxxed instead of a pussywhippedmaxxed faggot trying to raise his voice against a gorilla, he would've easily seen the punch coming

If he was MMAmaxxed instead of a pussywhippedmaxxed faggot trying to raise his voice against a gorilla, he would've easily seen the punch coming
Yeah it was obvious this nigger was gearing up to do some damage

Still he wouldnt be able to beat him up or look intimidating whatsover so it doesnt matter if he saw it coming or not

Still he wouldnt be able to beat him up or look intimidating whatsover so it doesnt matter if he saw it coming or not
it does matter in his case, because it was filmed and now he looks like a pussywhipped faggot for the rest of his life.

also can tell u obv never fought in your life, let alone sparred or got beaten up by decent/good MMA fighters. doesn't matter if you're a 5'6 manlet that can't reach, you'd still easily be able to dodge a slow predictable punch like this. and perhaps even ground submit the untrained tall gorilla, bc as you clearly saw the negro was trying to pummel him further on the ground.

Last edited:
it does matter in his case, because it was filmed and now he looks like a pussywhipped faggot for the rest of his life now.

also can tell u obv never fought in your life, let alone sparred or got beaten up by decent/good MMA fighters. doesn't matter if you're a 5'6 manlet that can't reach, you'd still easily be able to dodge a slow predictable punche like this. and perhaps even ground submit the untrained tall gorilla, bc as you clearly saw the negro was trying to pummel him further on the ground.
Ive been in many fights and ive been to juvenile jail because i scratched one dudes eye.

If this dude trained he could have dodged the punch then put himself in a safe space. The tall dude is a security so hes probably trained too not just a fat nigger who will get scared of fighting.

This isnt an anime where the manlet here can win with the power of friendship from hoes around him

Last edited:
Ive been in many fights and ive been to juvenile jail because i scratched one dudes eye
that's good, apologies then and i take those words back
This isnt an anime where the manlet here can win with the power of friendship from hoes around him
never said, only that he would know not to be piping up against a gorilla twice his size

that's good, apologies then and i take those words back

never said, only that he would know not to be piping up against a gorilla twice his size
Agreed as soon as the tall nigger sighted his face and went in side stance he should have known a sucker punch is coming.

if he was trained to read these type of situations so he would have not put himself in this situation in the first place but he looks like a daddys money boy

Simp, hitting the guy and not the cunt who instigated the confrontation. And the cunt squaring up to him afterwards knowing she's immune from physical violence.

The bodyguard's name is Kane Kongg on social media

how many white male normies did I see there? Like 5 or 6. They could have beat that black guy to a pulp if they ganged up on him, he is so big which means slow. 2 guys go infront to distract him and 3 guys at the back, when the black dude turns to defend his rear then the guys infront attck, when he turns back to the front then the 3 attack , rinse and repeat. In 1 minute that dude would be out cold

Those white normies are just soft middle class spoilt brats, real gangster whites, or trailer park whites would skin that black dude alive in less than a minute

planet-of-the-apes-charlton-heston.gif

:feelsPop: Love seeing chads get their asses beat, you just know that guy is swimming in pussy with all those foids around him.

it's chad so i dont care too much actually

These normie quarrels are beyond parody and are utterly irritating.

"AaaAAaaaaAaare you crAaaaAaaAaazy?
He's a nigger, can't you tell?