Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dude check

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I cant find the american dad clip on (((youtube))), go figure ofc, but my nightmare has made me consider performing a dude check n shiet if i ever find myself in a too good to be true situation of getting a chica, mang

It’s especially important in this gay ass day & age and shouldn’t be overlooked, mang

Mother is a Slav.

I'm a hetero Blasian.

somebody decrypt this shit

TRANNIES ARE NOT HUMAN
Whatever tickles their fancy, i suppose.. i am not knowledgeable about their stuff, but

I know one girl, who is.. typical girl - small, girly voice

Identifies as a trans male. Why? I dont know

kinda shameful that she is good actually, and she embraced this.. I really cant find anything that makes her a man

Oh well, what will be - shall be

Whatever tickles their fancy, i suppose.. i am not knowledgeable about their stuff, but
Learning about trannies was a massige mistake of mine.

I know one girl, who is.. typical girl - small, girly voice

Identifies as a trans male. Why? I dont know

kinda shameful that she is good actually, and she embraced this.. I really cant find anything that makes her a man

Oh well, what will be - shall be
She'll de-transition when she finds out (from her own experience) how small men are treated. Guarranteed.

Learning about trannies was a massige mistake of mine.

She'll de-transition when she finds out (from her own experience) how small men are treated. Guarranteed.
Yeah? You cant guarantee anything now. This world is too chaotic to guarantee anything..

She is an autist, quite bad one, and it shows even on the internet. Local autists are fairly good at hiding it/concealing its symptoms/or maybe males are just generally more used to shitshow with mental health and pretty much can tough it out/or whatever else there can be) Myriads over myriads of possible outcomes of every and each our movement. I am slowly going insane from this

Autist girl, total shut-in, not studying, not working.. if only she wasnt into tranny stuff - i would totally hit on her. It shows, right? It shows, i think

You know, that shit is ridiculous. Just.. Im sad, the girl is quite good. Dunno about her experience, she seems fixated on gender-issues.. You know, when you see it. Many trannies are fixated on their trannydom.. just as locals here are fixated on inceldom. Heh, at the end of a day we all are the same) keeping true to something that made us something we are today

Well, what was - shall be, and i am totally not risking relaying blackpill to her.. it? How do you call this? Your choice

Whatever. Another one bites the dust

Anybody who wears a dress deserves Medievil torture Taliban style

She doesnt really care about anything. And i am really better off talking with @moroccancel over some 'smart' stuff in order to progress mice elf.. damn trans ideology took rare gem from me! Grrrrrrr ima angery at something that i cant comprehend..

Ima just interested

Why people are going trans? And in Russia, of all places.. Fine! Going away! This shit gonna tear me down, if i stay here

I got a nice shining nickname! Looks.. gay XD

Mod purple is better

Yeah? You cant guarantee anything now. This world is too chaotic to guarantee anything..
Chaos is a ladder.
She is an autist, quite bad one, and it shows even on the internet. Local autists are fairly good at hiding it/concealing its symptoms/or maybe males are just generally more used to shitshow with mental health and pretty much can tough it out/or whatever else there can be) Myriads over myriads of possible outcomes of every and each our movement. I am slowly going insane from this
Brutal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Autist girl, total shut-in, not studying, not working.. if only she wasnt into tranny stuff - i would totally hit on her. It shows, right? It shows, i think

You know, that shit is ridiculous. Just.. Im sad, the girl is quite good. Dunno about her experience, she seems fixated on gender-issues.. You know, when you see it. Many trannies are fixated on their trannydom.. just as locals here are fixated on inceldom. Heh, at the end of a day we all are the same) keeping true to something that made us something we are today

Well, what was - shall be, and i am totally not risking relaying blackpill to her.. it? How do you call this? Your choice

Whatever. Another one bites the dust
I am truly astonished.

Quite bad replies for my text.. can you write more?
It is incredible how bad one can derail (mentally) due to autism.
To be completely honest, I don't wish harm to that person, but it's sad to see someone not live to their potential due to factors outside of their control.

It is incredible how bad one can derail (mentally) due to autism.
To be completely honest, I don't wish harm to that person, but it's sad to see someone not live to their potential due to factors outside of their control.
Thats better

I could be wrong, but true rainbow and lgtv rainbow are slightly different from each other
Technically, the true rainbow has seven colours and while the lgbt rainbow currently has 7 colours, it originally had 8, but it was reduced to 7 because they didn't have enough resources to also sew another colours (Hot Pink).

Technically, the true rainbow has seven colours and while the lgbt rainbow currently has 7 colours, it originally had 8, but it was reduced to 7 because they didn't have enough resources to also sew another colours (Hot Pink).
Hahaha, poor fucks cant afford whole rainbow