Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dude at a gas station refuses to white knight for some whore as she's picked up and carried away by her boyfriend

"She was 31 years old"

This stupid bitch is more than capable of looking after herself and getting away from dark triad asshole.

No fucks given.

Wow that guy has a great personality. Picking her off the ground so her clothes won't get dirty. What a catch.

tumblr_mzrrvrkaMz1r1e2i1o1_500.gif

FUCK THAT BITCH, she decided to choose the abusive asshole over the rest, SHE DESERVES IT.

FUCK THAT BITCH, she decided to choose the abusive asshole over the rest, SHE DESERVES IT.
Whores be like that all the time and then be complaining and dropping crocodile tears about muh domestic violence jfl. You LOVE your abusers, you're attracted to them, thus you DESERVE every bit of it, esp. when having in mind that you despise actual decent but sub HT looking guys (like me)

Though, in scenarios like this, if you were the dude pumping his gas, normoids will see you like you committed some hardcore war atrocity. Guaranteed the dude got doxxed and fired after this for not risking his life for some chick who willingly got into an abusive relationship.

lol based, I would walk in the other direction just in case some cucks called the police and tried to blame me for not getting involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back