Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Duality In The Afterlife

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Admiral
★★★★★
I cannot imagine a world without duality. Whether it is a sinless heaven or a sinful hell. If there is only one side of the coin then everything loses its function, and therefore nothing has any purpose.

To this end I argue what is the point in anything? What would you even do in heaven for all eternity? Wouldn't everything eventually get boring?

Literally nothing about the afterlife makes any sense, and nothing about this current existence does either.

Maybe I'm just schizo posting, but I often wonder why everything is the way that it is, and late at night these thoughts perplex me.

Any thoughts?

God is unfathomable, regardless of how hellish this world is, there has to be at least 2 or 3 things in this reality you blissfully enjoy, The God of Heaven and Earth, our Father can create in an endless capacity, although the odds of me making it to Heaven are slim, I know that if I somehow find myself before those pearly gates, there will be no shortage of peace and ecstasy for all of eternity.

God is unfathomable, regardless of how hellish this world is, there has to be at least 2 or 3 things in this reality you blissfully enjoy, The God of Heaven and Earth, our Father can create in an endless capacity, although the odds of me making it to Heaven are slim, I know that if I somehow find myself before those pearly gates, there will be no shortage of peace and ecstasy for all of eternity.
This is what I wish for too, I'm just trying to understand life. The thought of Hell for all eternity seems deeply cruel when everyone is already going through enough suffering already.

What would you even do in heaven for all eternity? Wouldn't everything eventually get boring?
Heaven exists beyond the 3rd dimension. The way we interact with time will be completely different