Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dual-Pistol Incel: The Legend of Seung-Hui Cho

Manmatra19

Manmatra19

Recruit
★★
Anybody know about the Virginia Tech University shooting incident? Basically, there was this South Korean dude by the name of Seung-Hui Cho and he killed 32 people in the university and wounded 17 others.

I heard from some incels that he doesn't qualify as heroic because he didn't target highschool students, especially the whole highschool that bullied him when he was still a highschool student.

To some incels, highschool students should be the only ones killed because to those incels, highschool students and teenagers are evil creatures on Earth. Honestly, those incels are right.

But really, why do some incels not accept this Cho dude as heroes like Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, and Elliot Rodgers?

I mean what makes the 32 college students that this Cho guy killed different from your typical highschool students?

As far as I know, those 32 dead-for-good college bastards and fuckers have also been highschool students and teens themselves so they surely also assisted highschool bullies in bullying their victims and also bullied outcasts and victims during their highschool times.

Killing elementary kids and killing kindergarten kids? I don't care about all of that. But killing college students? Fuck yeah! Fuck them all up! Butcher those fuckers and make their normie loved ones cry! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Honestly, college students are not that far from teens themselves and are still animals themselves. College students are still adolescents like teens. Chads in college are actually far worse than their teen and highschool counterparts, because college chads don't just bully incels and nerds but are basically college fraternities and college fraternities are basically educated middle-class to upper-class drug addict gangs that fight each other, rape girls, pick fights with everyone(such as in bars, etc.), commit crimes, and harass the whole town(by using stupid pranks and vandalism). Chads do not mature in college. They become worse. College chads don't just attack nerds and incels. At that time, they also start attacking everyone. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cho is a hero. Some of the 32 people he killed are surely college frat boys themselves. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

School shooters are always legendary. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Risipolice

Oh! I get it now! A bunch of fakecels trying to scare me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well, fuck you animals!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You deserve to fucking die!!! I am glad that you fuckers are crying right now that your loved ones are dead because of all of those school shooters!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You're all a bunch of fucking losers!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

DEATH TO NORMIES!!! FUCK YOU ANIMALS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SOME OF YOU ARE PROBABLY FROM REDDIT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're trying to scare me with that FBI bullshit?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!! You fakecel bastard! Fuck your normie ass!! Normies are subhuman scum who deserve to die!! School shooters always beats your faggot asses and now you're crying about it in this incel forum by posting that weak cliche "the FBI will get you nonsense??! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a faggot!!

Must be working overtime
This is some cliche "the FBI will get you" scare tactic that normies use against incels. Very original of you. I don't care, you fucking normfuck! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Okay? Why are people here saying that the feds will get me? What is happening? Why are people here taking the side of normies especially highschool bullies who bullied incels? I don't understand.

Is this place really full of fakecels? I need some clarification.

What's with these "feds" shit?

Okay? Why are people here saying that the feds will get me? What is happening? Why are people here taking the side of normies especially highschool bullies who bullied incels? I don't understand.

Is this place really full of fakecels? I need some clarification.

What's with these "feds" shit?
Ok saar

Anybody know about the Virginia Tech University shooting incident? Basically, there was this South Korean dude by the name of Seung-Hui Cho and he killed 32 people in the university and wounded 17 others.

I heard from some incels that he doesn't qualify as heroic because he didn't target highschool students, especially the whole highschool that bullied him when he was still a highschool student.

To some incels, highschool students should be the only ones killed because to those incels, highschool students and teenagers are evil creatures on Earth. Honestly, those incels are right.

But really, why do some incels not accept this Cho dude as heroes like Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, and Elliot Rodgers?

I mean what makes the 32 college students that this Cho guy killed different from your typical highschool students?

As far as I know, those 32 dead-for-good college bastards and fuckers have also been highschool students and teens themselves so they surely also assisted highschool bullies in bullying their victims and also bullied outcasts and victims during their highschool times.

Killing elementary kids and killing kindergarten kids? I don't care about all of that. But killing college students? Fuck yeah! Fuck them all up! Butcher those fuckers and make their normie loved ones cry! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Honestly, college students are not that far from teens themselves and are still animals themselves. College students are still adolescents like teens. Chads in college are actually far worse than their teen and highschool counterparts, because college chads don't just bully incels and nerds but are basically college fraternities and college fraternities are basically educated middle-class to upper-class drug addict gangs that fight each other, rape girls, pick fights with everyone(such as in bars, etc.), commit crimes, and harass the whole town(by using stupid pranks and vandalism). Chads do not mature in college. They become worse. College chads don't just attack nerds and incels. At that time, they also start attacking everyone. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cho is a hero. Some of the 32 people he killed are surely college frat boys themselves. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

School shooters are always legendary. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Reads like such a glowie post wtf