Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dry kissing

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
Does anyone have a problem with dry lips? I just kissed my hand it is kinda dry. I dunno how kissing works much, i mean you just smooch your lips or cheeks against each other, thats basically it, unfortunately i have slightly bigger then average lips, not fishlip level, but pretty close.

Actually a part of my face some guys used to bully me in 9th grade.

He has basically the same lips as me, you think some girls like this?

I just wanna kiss a girl :cryfeels:

Post in ID to continue the chain

loop jesus tourne boucle bras risitas issou gif main

Does anyone have a problem with dry lips? I just kissed my hand it is kinda dry. I dunno how kissing works much, i mean you just smooch your lips or cheeks against each other, thats basically it, unfortunately i have slightly bigger then average lips, not fishlip level, but pretty close.
I don’t really know how kissing works either
Fuck off with this. Look what happens when I try to click it. Thought I could trust a link from a user with over 10k posts. What kind of trouble are you trying to get me into motherfucker? I ain’t clicking on another damn link I see from you
IMG 6280

Fuck off with this. Look what happens when I try to click it. Thought I could trust a link from a user with over 10k posts. What kind of trouble are you trying to get me into motherfucker? I ain’t clicking on another damn link I see from you
Its just a number he put there bro lol its your phone thats turning it into a "call x" link thats just an ios feature bro lol

Its just a number he put there bro lol its your phone thats turning it into a "call x" link thats just an ios feature bro lol
Ok. He better not be trying to sell all my data or some shit.

I bet whatever individual is on the other end is a naughty scoundrel. Not engaging in this Tom foolery! I know this is who you got on the other end of the phone OP
IMG 5963

Lmao why did you get hard permabanned?
It’s a long story man. I can DM you showing why my one account got banned. Did the same fooling around with 5 other accounts, and then they just IP banned me, destroying even my account I only used for car related stuff and never messed with

It’s a long story man. I can DM you showing why my one account got banned. Did the same fooling around with 5 other accounts, and then they just IP banned me, destroying even my account I only used for car related stuff and never messed with
You can dm me sounds interesting