Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Drunkmaxxing

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
I had some red wine to drink and it just fucking tilted me even more. I used to be an apathetic drunk but I guess I turned into an angry one.

My life is utter trash. I am destined to solitude. I want to scream but I can't, because I live in a fucking high-density apartment complex where neighbors will complain.

I am forced to mask my autism everywhere, I am always alone, and I only have internet strangers to vent to, what my true self feels.

You drink enough wine and you won’t care about not screaming, you will just do it.

Bro we're here for you. It sucks, the life of us incels indeed.

I would love to be drunk 24/7 but my liver would explode lol

Watch the drink and anger. If you're already an angry person the drink will make it manifest without inhibition and you won't likely worry about the consequences of being drunk. I've gotten into fights, been arrested, smashed my flat up, vandalised property, verbally abused random strangers who could have easily beaten the shit out of me, got caught drink driving and seen friends turn into helpless alcoholics.

I'm not trying to preach or brag?, i just want you to understand how it can easily get out of control if you let it. I personally use other drugs which chill me out and aren't as readily avaliable. I've learnt the the only way for me to cope successfully with drugs is through moderation.

Last edited:
Watch the drink and anger. If you're already an angry person the drink will make it manifest without inhibition and you won't likely worry about the consequences of being drunk. I've gotten into fights, been arrested, smashed my flat up, vandalised property, verbally abused random strangers who could have easily beaten the shit out of me, got caught drink driving and seen friends turn into helpless alcoholics.

I'm not trying to preach or brag?, i just want you to understand how it can easily get out of control if you let it. I personally use other drugs which chill me out and aren't as readily avaliable. I've learnt the the only way for me to cope successfully with drugs is through moderation.

yeah same tbh. alcohol can cause you to get out of control

i want to drink too

Damn it I miss that

I had some red wine to drink and it just fucking tilted me even more. I used to be an apathetic drunk but I guess I turned into an angry one.

My life is utter trash. I am destined to solitude. I want to scream but I can't, because I live in a fucking high-density apartment complex where neighbors will complain.

I am forced to mask my autism everywhere, I am always alone, and I only have internet strangers to vent to, what my true self feels.

Cheers fellow alcoholcel