Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Drunken British chav lashes out and turns his ex into a vegetable, she already has a new boyfriend

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★

A teenager was left with a fractured skull and permanent brain damage after her boyfriend nearly beat her to death. Megan McPartlin, 18, has bravely spoken out about the horrific injuries inflicted by her ex Aaron Worthington, 23. They were celebrating New Year’s Eve at their home when he knocked Megan unconscious and punched her to a pulp. Megan couldn’t walk after the attack and suffered three brain injuries, fractures to her right eye and face and a bleed on the brain. It took surgeons five hours to remove pieces of her broken skull and replace it with a metal plate, saving her life. Seven months later, the brave carer says she is still in pain and can feel the metal screws in her head.

Megan was 16 when she met Aaron and they were in a relationship for two and a half years. It didn’t start out violent but within a year, smacks started turning into punches. She said she now knows he was manipulating her, but she felt ‘trapped’ at the time.

She said: ‘I did threaten to leave many times but he was having none of it. ‘He threw my bags, broke my things and stood at the door so I couldn’t go. ‘But I didn’t really want to go, I was completely smitten by him. No matter what he did, he was always in the right and I was in the wrong. ‘That’s how he made me feel. Everything I did was wrong. But it was really him.’

She said: ‘When I was in that relationship, I was so weak, I cried every single day. I never had any confidence. ‘But now that he’s not here, I’m unbreakable. I don’t cry, nothing bothers me.’ She added: ‘There is life after all that. You’re going to meet somebody else. ‘I’ve met somebody who has looked after me while I’ve been poorly, given me medication. ‘He does everything he never did. You learn afterwards that you never needed to be treated like that.

I’ve met somebody who has looked after me while I’ve been poorly, given me medication. ‘He does everything he never did. You learn afterwards that you never needed to be treated like that.
Maybe this lucky man will even get to raise a child

Her ex personalitymogs me.

Look at how she talks about her ex, then compare it to her current boyfriend. She might as well be talking about the sandwich she had for lunch.

uk hypergamy is off the charts.

Uk is legit one of the worst western countries to be incel, up there with canada and australia

And they say you have to improve your personality.

Why do I get the feeling she'll dump the hero bf for a better looking guy when an opportunity arises heh.

jfl at getting angry over a female

‘I’ve met somebody who has looked after me while I’ve been poorly, given me medication. ‘He does everything he never did. You learn afterwards that you never needed to be treated like that.
Maybe this lucky man will even get to raise a child
He saw his chance to swoop in and be her whiteknight.

No sympathy, she could have left any time she wanted and she, like all women, repeatedly chose not to.

Women like being abused. It's that simple. They say they don't, but they can't stop having sex with brutes who have reputations for domestic violence. Judge women by what they do, not what they say, for the two are often polar opposites.

The chad manipulation spell strikes again

Look at how she talks about her ex, then compare it to her current boyfriend. She might as well be talking about the sandwich she had for lunch.
No sympathy, she could have left any time she wanted and she, like all women, repeatedly chose not to.

Women like being abused. It's that simple. They say they don't, but they can't stop having sex with brutes who have reputations for domestic violence. Judge women by what they do, not what they say, for the two are often polar opposites.
Based and high awareness

Just be abusive Chad theory confirmed