Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Drunkconfession] If i were a god

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
I would've made all of you a chad, i swear.

I'm very drunk now so very low inhib and i wanted to remind you guys : it's not your fault, it's not your fault, it's not your fault, it's not your fault. Please don't call yourself subhumans. Yes that's how society may consider us, but don't add insult to injury and humiliate yourself for nothing, it would lead to nothing, don't confuse our shitty life circumstances with any fault of your own, i've noticed this bug in the human brain where shitty life circumstances are associated to something bad in us, our mind is a masochist motherfucker who would want us to think that we are subhumans who deserve what we got, while if you think it more than 2 seconds calmly, if makes no sense. So please remind yourself of the obvious : IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.

i wish i was drunk but i quit alcohol to dopamine max

thank you buddha you truly are enlightened

This is khamr and shirk.

I recommend sincere repentance.

Your Allah is a cope.

Follow the noble eightfold path to avoid hell brother.
Buddah is a false idol I hope u know that.

It's basically doing yoga and shirk at the same time

Buddah is a false idol I hope u know that.

It's basically doing yoga and shirk at the same time

Brother, JFL at your Allah who focused a whole sourate on insulting a poor fella named Abu Lahab. Why would god be triggered so much by a poor schmuck to make a full sourate about him in a a book supposed to be universal and for all times ?

Buddha is love, compassion and there is one buddha who is against look discrimination. Repent and follow the noble eightfold path brother i just want what's good for you to be honest.

May we all find the right path.

Too bad there is no god or gods

Brother, JFL at your Allah who focused a whole sourate on insulting a poor fella named Abu Lahab. Why would god be triggered so much by a poor schmuck to make a full sourate about him in a a book supposed to be universal and for all times ?

Buddha is love, compassion and there is one buddha who is against look discrimination. Repent and follow the noble eightfold path brother i just want what's good for you to be honest.

May we all find the right path.
I don't get it. Why are Buddhists declaring war on Muslims? They're destroying mosques and terrorizing brothers and sisters in India.

I don't get it. Why are Buddhists declaring war on Muslims? They're destroying mosques and terrorizing brothers and sisters in India.

Fuck those buddhists who are attacking our muslim brothers, they will go to hell brother, i have nothing to do with them and i denounce them they aren't my brothers they are evil.

I preach non-violence between incels, compassion between incels and love for all incels. I don't care about your religion or karma, all incels deserve heaven IMHO.

Last edited:
Thank you, brother.

high iq post for your level of drunkenness fam

if i were a god i'd scrap this shitty world and start from scratch

They are also killing Muslims in Myanmar

I would've made all of you a chad, i swear.

I'm very drunk now so very low inhib and i wanted to remind you guys : it's not your fault, it's not your fault, it's not your fault, it's not your fault. Please don't call yourself subhumans. Yes that's how society may consider us, but don't add insult to injury and humiliate yourself for nothing, it would lead to nothing, don't confuse our shitty life circumstances with any fault of your own, i've noticed this bug in the human brain where shitty life circumstances are associated to something bad in us, our mind is a masochist motherfucker who would want us to think that we are subhumans who deserve what we got, while if you think it more than 2 seconds calmly, if makes no sense. So please remind yourself of the obvious : IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.
Actually, it is
https://incels.is/threads/ultimate-...emain-incel-for-the-rest-of-your-lives.28432/