Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee DRUNKCELS GTFIH

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Whats your poison boys? Rum featuring a pirate, boxed wine, malt liquor, and beer here
1476110366 20161010

How much u drinking and is it safe? I smoke weed all day im so sad but never alcohol :cryfeels:

How much u drinking and is it safe? I smoke weed all day im so sad but never alcohol :cryfeels:
I drink daily. Usually just beer/malt liquor. Occasionally rum or wine. Im fine bro. I miss smoking weed daily. Shit was nice

Take care man i hope ur good and healthy liver. Im not experieneced drinker and is this chart true? I dont know how much different alchol affects you i thougt every alchol was the same but this says
Drink vodka if u mad at yourself and drink gin if u are mad at others? And whiskey if you want to have a good time?

Take care man i hope ur good and healthy liver. Im not experieneced drinker and is this chart true? I dont know how much different alchol affects you i thougt every alchol was the same but this says
Drink vodka if u mad at yourself and drink gin if u are mad at others? And whiskey if you want to have a good time?
The chart is just a meme.

But different alcohols can get you a different minda drunk. Kinda hard to explain as everyone responds to alcohol differently.

Drinking some Mount Gay Run right now tbh tbh tbh tbh

Box wine maxxer here.
Hatred for others is still smaller than hatred for myself but both are permanently there.

Box wine maxxer here.
Hatred for others is still smaller than hatred for myself but both are permanently there.
Box wine is the way to do wine tbh <3

Wtf is Appletini? Sounds cuck and gay.

I drink gin and malt liquor. Magnum and King Cobra are my favorite malt liquors and I drink the cheapest gin I can find in a glass bottle. Gin is typically drank straight from the bottle.

I’ve been getting into Cognac lately, but too expensive really.

I drink gin and malt liquor. Magnum and King Cobra are my favorite malt liquors and I drink the cheapest gin I can find in a glass bottle.
Colt 45 is the best malt liquor imho
Gin makes me sick just thinking about it lol

My new dealer is always out. And i cant afford weed daily anymore regardless

I know kek

succing this gay rum all night long because it tastes pretty damn good for its price. A good daily mixer.

My daily vodka of choice is stolichnaya.

succing this gay rum all night long because it tastes pretty damn good for its price. A good daily mixer.

My daily vodka of choice is stolichnaya.
When i drink vodka its always the cheapest i can find. Rum on the other hand is always low ranged pirate themed shit

i drank a few shots of vodka yesterday night and it was comfy listening to music

will be getting drunk very soon. woke up at 5 AM, though... will have to see the daylight
sorry.gif

I drink gin and malt liquor. Magnum and King Cobra are my favorite malt liquors and I drink the cheapest gin I can find in a glass bottle. Gin is typically drank straight from the bottle.

I’ve been getting into Cognac lately, but too expensive really.

How the fuck do you guys tolerate malt liquor? I tried it and couldn't stomach that nasty as paint thinner tasting shit.

When i drink vodka its always the cheapest i can find. Rum on the other hand is always low ranged pirate themed shit

All vodkas seem to be the same past a certain price point, I think. Cheapest vodka I'd get is new amsterdam. Anything worse than that splits my asshole in half the next morning.

Colt isn’t sold around here. We get Mickey’s, Magnum, Hurricane, Steel Reserve and King Cobra.

Gin just tastes good too me and it’s cheap. It’s bascislly vodka with flavor :feelsokman:

Colt isn’t sold around here. We get Mickey’s, Magnum, Hurricane, Steel Reserve and King Cobra.

Gin just tastes good too me and it’s cheap. It’s bascislly vodka with flavor :feelsokman:
Steel Reserve and hurricane are alright. Colt is best tho.
How the fuck do you guys tolerate malt liquor? I tried it and couldn't stomach that nasty as paint thinner tasting shit.

All vodkas seem to be the same past a certain price point, I think. Cheapest vodka I'd get is new amsterdam. Anything worse than that splits my asshole in half the next morning.
I dunno man im 23 and have drank since i was 17. Im used to it

I've started drinking red wine. I can down it fast and it doesn't make me piss as bad as beer does.

Ovaltine 2a

i drink ovaltine and so should you

The only alcohol I respect is beer tbhtbh