Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Drunk, Sleepy the only moods that I feel comfortable in

franklinthevirgin

franklinthevirgin

Greycel
No immediate repercussions, no sympathy, just me and my thoughts. Nobody to question them, nobody to bother them, nobody else to care about; just me and my beautiful mind alone. I am my own comfort animal, I feel safe and secure. I feel human

No immediate repercussions, no sympathy, just me and my thoughts. Nobody to question them, nobody to bother them, nobody else to care about; just me and my beautiful mind alone. I am my own comfort animal, I feel safe and secure. I feel human
Absolutely brutal alcoholcel. It's one of the best copes, but the hangovers fucking suck. Don't be like me and drunk text/message though because you will say a lot of mean and horrible things to foids.

Absolutely brutal alcoholcel. It's one of the best copes, but the hangovers fucking suck. Don't be like me and drunk text/message though because you will say a lot of mean and horrible things to foids.
damn dude be careful with that shit