Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Drunk guy Touches a girls BUTT and WHITE KNIGHT tries to help girl and WHITE KNIGHT gets SHOT

he cockblocked him lol

Joker you get what you deserve

That dramatic pose he made, boyo really thought he was in an action movie or something:feelskek::feelskek:.

Did he survive though?

Everybody trigger happy

@Da_Yunez @VideoGameCoper

jfl pure comedy

Act of service:smonk:

@Da_Yunez @VideoGameCoper
White knighting over that is just stupid. I could see if it was his gf, but if that's just some random woman, he's kinda silly for risking his life just to be a simp. Also, I just happened to stumble across this thread, but didn't get a notification you tagged me in it. Strange

definitely deserved:smonk:
that probably happened to that dude too many times and he had enough of these whiteknight cucks

Gynocentrism kills

Jfl at these cucks, thinking they'll get some pussy if they serve well enough & automatically assuming the other man is the villain and the perpetrator whenever they see a conflict

Good, two less spic retards.

Impulsive turd world mongrels.

Last edited:
Im Mr, Body catcher slaugter gang soul snatcher

You know the Woman walked over his corpse like he didn’t exist after that.

Jfl at these cucks, thinking they'll get some pussy if they serve well enough & automatically assuming the other man is the villain and the perpetrator whenever they see a conflict
This. White knight wanted something for it.

This. White knight wanted something for it.
Of course he did. Most normie men are pathetic cucks willing to throw each other under a bus for a small chance of getting some pussy leftovers.

Imagine dying for a foid:feelskek::feelskek:

This looks like some theater play the way he walked up to him hes probably drunk too

Deserved. I he should have let her get used because that is all that she is worth. Useless whores should get beat and slapped into submission :feelsBox:

sissy got what he fucking deserved :feelsYall: :feelsdevil:

Why did the guy act madder than the woman who actually got her ass smacked? She was just annoyed, he was outright belligerent.

White knighting over some whore waitress? She later probably fucked that shooter as a true whore foid.

Well, this is why I don’t white knight.

You just never know what is going to happen in a real life fight.

And…….even if I am the winner……I still will not get sex.

:feelshaha: he thought he will be awarded with pussy for his tough act but he was awarded with bullets… just beautiful. No better sight than retarded whiteknights getting what they deserve.

think twice before you white knight

Anyone who risks their life or health to protect a random foid - who is not your girlfriend or wife - deserves to suffer.

definitely deserved:smonk:
that probably happened to that dude too many times and he had enough of these whiteknight cucks
That or maybe he was a cartel boy or asian triad dude.

Those guys don’t fuck around and take no shit from whores or cucks.

He should have shot her too for not liking it

He should have shot her too for not liking it
You’re right JFL don’t dress like a whore if you don’t want to be raped and don’t go to parties if you don’t want to be raped.

State of average ltn / incel in denial in 2024.

We have to get rid of these niggas

That woman was the real victim here, she has to live with that trauma for the rest of her life :foidSoy:

"Hey man leave her alone "

someones not getting laid tonight