Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drunk foids are the worst

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Seriously. When they're drunk their whole act of wanting to appear normal/decent to others completely falls apart.
I've witnessed this is in clubs when foids have told me to fuck off when I thought approaching might work.
Drunk foids in the street shouting at each other like wild animals.
Also, saw this video recently

View: https://youtu.be/LR-fge0mE78

It sums up nicely what foids are really thinking when they see a low value male. No bullshit filter.
(I realise the guy in the video is a pathetic simp but still, brutal for him).

ALL THESE FUCKING KINKY SLOPPY FUCKING DAMN CRAP SHIT MINDLESS FUCKING VILE RELENTLESS SHIT DAMN WHORES FILTHY SLUTS AND $10 HOOKERS SHOULD BE DIPPED IN SULPHURIC ACID BATH (IN VIDEO GAME)
:bigbrain:
:feelsYall:

Alcohol is a depressant, so this result is fairly expected.

Anyway:

logical star trek GIF

Seriously. When they're drunk their whole act of wanting to appear normal/decent to others completely falls apart.
I've witnessed this is in clubs when foids have told me to fuck off when I thought approaching might work.
Drunk foids in the street shouting at each other like wild animals.
Also, saw this video recently

View: https://youtu.be/LR-fge0mE78

It sums up nicely what foids are really thinking when they see a low value male. No bullshit filter.
(I realise the guy in the video is a pathetic simp but still, brutal for him).

I like how when foids are drunk the racism comes out

at least the Scottish foid treated him like somewhat of a human being

It's over for many men
Peep

ALL THESE FUCKING KINKY SLOPPY FUCKING DAMN CRAP SHIT MINDLESS FUCKING VILE RELENTLESS SHIT DAMN WHORES FILTHY SLUTS AND $10 HOOKERS SHOULD BE DIPPED IN SULPHURIC ACID BATH

They become incredibly honest with no filter.

Remember, toilets can do no wrong :feelsclown:

That vid is LMAO HAHAHAHA. THAT 1/10 SUBHUMAN CUCK SIMP REALLY PAID $$$ JUST TO INTRODUCE THOSE CAMWHORES TO HIS MOM AND DAD

I was at a bar during college with people from there and one foid from the group started crying for unknown reason