Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Drunk foid neglect her dogs, they bite her to death

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

Matthews was found Friday afternoon by her husband, Dale Matthews, who was released from the Warren County Jail that day, and his son.
When officer Wendi Blaha responded to the report of a possible overdose at Matthews’ home, she found walls covered in blood and Matthews laying on the floor of her bathroom, a police report says.
Matthews’ body was covered in puncture wounds and appeared to be missing a piece of flesh from her ankle, the report says. She wasn’t breathing and her body was rigid, according to the report.
Blaha found two large, thin Great Danes on an enclosed deck that was so littered in feces that the “actual deck could not be seen.”
Dale Matthews told Blaha that one of the dogs was “vicious” and had bitten several people, including him.
The dogs were taken by a warden for bite mark comparisons, the report says. The Warren County Coroner’s Office told NBC News the dogs will be euthanized.
Dale Matthews told Blaha that his wife began most days taking “numerous” prescription medications and drinking beer.
Authorities concluded that Mary Matthews likely got the dogs outside after one or both of them attacked her, then “felt she could handle things on her own,” the report says.
She was killed the same day she was found, according to the coroner's office, and was last seen alive two days before she died.
The preliminary cause of death is listed as "attacked by dogs," the coroner's office said.

AAJSoOP

When the Dogpill goes wrong

When the dogpill doesn't work out

Whats even the point of dogs in a modern day society anyway

One more case of a woman killed by her lovers! Sad!

yes domestic animals are useless. But probably she had sex with them, we are talking here of great danes dogs.

To be fluffy pets that may end up protecting you some day
(but main reason is foids make sure to keep them around for sexual activities)

Pets are good for comfort. I like petting my dog and rabbit.

I bet she was a dog mom.

1572960849957m

Good dogs. Although im surprised they didn't eat her up. Maybe she tasted of shit and they preferred to starve.

Ohio? I bet she was too jacked up on oxy to even realize what was happening.

Cleveland was a shithole the few times I visited. So was Akron and Columbus.

Two more doggies dead because of the disgusting actions of humans.

The bitch proabably should've fed them.

Dumb whore. Jfl

She thought they would rape her and she will get what she wants, little did she know

i bet she fucked those dogs too

She probably raped them daily

Aggressive dogs are demons but I like when they murder their own owners

Whenever I bring this up, bluepillers get extremely defensive. If your pet isn't doing work, it's just being a drain.
yes animals are worshipped too, not only foids. So it's dangerous if you talk bad of dogs and cats with normies.