Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Drunk as fuck listening to gospel. feelsgoodman.

• Thread starter Better Off Belgrade
  • Start date
A couple of niggers singing loudly, clapping and swinging from side-to-side. I too could only enjoy that whilst heavily intoxicated.

A couple of niggers singing loudly, clapping and swinging from side-to-side. I too could only enjoy that whilst heavily intoxicated.
haha this may be true but it feels good drunk...

how are you brocel

No problem. What are you drinking tonight? :D
tonight im drinking some bottom shelf vodka called Barok apparently its imported from Latvia, im very drunk i feel bluepilled and happy, i forogive my oarents and everyone.

Enjoy brocel.:feelsokman:

Enjoy brocel.:feelsokman:
you enjouy urself too friend, this life is cruel but God gave us each other, so as to cope with, im thankful... truly thankful for all of you going through this together. im trying so hard to type coherently.

this truly makes me laugh cause when im sober i would certainly think the same, but now fucked up on alcohol i feel it is so beautiful, its poetic in a sense, being a niggher must be like a white drunk 24/7

you enjouy urself too friend, this life is cruel but God gave us each other, so as to cope with, im thankful... truly thankful for all of you going through this together. im trying so hard to type coherently.
Love to you too, brocel. Take good care of yourself.:blackpill::fuk:

Last edited:
i feel like blowing my head off bhai what do i do im struggling to cope with my existence

this truly makes me laugh cause when im sober i would certainly think the same, but now fucked up on alcohol i feel it is so beautiful, its poetic in a sense, being a niggher must be like a white drunk 24/7
You still have more common sense, empathy, self-control and coherence than any niglet in your current state lul.

how can you listen to that noise?

i feel like blowing my head off bhai what do i do im struggling to cope with my existence
I am in no postion to give you a cohnerent answer, I cope with weed and alcohol, i'm a chainsmoking wigger.

I was going to kill myself a few years ago suicide by cop, one night when I was fucked up I divulged my plants to my dad, it was to kill this guy from school 3 years older than me who made my life hell, I was hoping to swallow a cop's bullet he talked me out of it, I would trecommned utilizing the relationship of anyone in your life who cares about you, in my case it was my dad. I believe in God too, but i realize that isnt for everyone in their specific stage of life, but it allows me to draw a great deal of stenght from.