Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Drumpf literally calling himself king of the jews now.

Gants

Gants

Banned
-
How can any person with a functioning brain deny that we are completely controlled by Israelis when we have the fucking president bragging about how hes the best president for Jews in the history of America and calling himself king of the jews?
Fod fucking damnit can he atleast throw us a fucking bone?
No wall
No decreased immigration
No jobs
No great America
Motherfucker cant even give us one simple thing, but if Israel wants six trillion dollars then they will get it in seconds.

Nazi even though he loves Israel and Jews more than anything lmao

hes not my king, no gfs yet. He should at least pay for my move to israel so I can try orthodoxmaxxing

How can any person with a functioning brain deny that we are completely controlled by Israelis when we have the fucking president bragging about how hes the best president for Jews in the history of America and calling himself king of the jews?
Fod fucking damnit can he atleast throw us a fucking bone?
No wall
No decreased immigration
No jobs
No great America
Motherfucker cant even give us one simple thing, but if Israel wants six trillion dollars then they will get it in seconds.
That's why he's the king!

Lold, but is there proof about this happening? Like calling himself the king of Jews.

He’s following the money.

i hate that puppet

Dunald drumpf :(

Lold, but is there proof about this happening? Like calling himself the king of Jews.

Some jew was throwing praise at drumpf and now hes going full king of the Jews and acting like Jews like him

Some jew was throwing praise at drumpf and now hes going full king of the Jews and acting like Jews like him

Holy shit it is over for MAGAcels and anybody who voted for trump.

Orange man really needs his reality check. The original boomer Tbh