Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Drugs are lifefuel.

killallwomen2002

killallwomen2002

glowing title removed
-
Those of you who arent self medicating really need to start doing so. In this you will find some will to live.

Same here but with food, yea

cant live without them tbh

What drugs do u use?

59431.jpg

Those of you who arent self medicating really need to start doing so. In this you will find some will to live.
I smoke marijuana at least once a week and I take Delta 8 hemp edibles everyday. I used to drink 3 time a week give or take and it really wasn't as good of an alternative to my problems as weed was.

Just took some delta 8 LEGAL edibles like 20 minutes ago and they’re starting kick in. :smonk:

I smoke marijuana at least once a week and I take Delta 8 hemp edibles everyday. I used to drink 3 time a week give or take and it really wasn't as good of an alternative to my problems as weed was.
It’s awesome they can get around the law with delta 8

I imagine it makes wageslaving more bearable?
Absolutely, I just take an edible while at work. And I listen to my podcasts and let the drama and politics of the day float by me.

Please get off all drugs if you can it no cope in the end! I did a 12 year opioid cope and although I successfully destroyed my libido during that time I still wasn’t happy. The drugs stops working you don’t get high and waste vast amounts of cash just to stay well and function. Drugs is just slow suicide for those too yellow to rope when you should be on the offensive! I ended up loosing my veins got hep C of some prostitute foid who is dead now, and have sky high blood pressure Although I only 36. I been clean for 4 months now and working a 12 step program. Ok I still not happy and a hate filled sad individual but I’m a million times happier then I was, and would hate to see this beautiful incel army rendered incapable of offensive operations by drugs sold by ethnics!

Please get off all drugs if you can it no cope in the end! I did a 12 year opioid cope and although I successfully destroyed my libido during that time I still wasn’t happy. The drugs stops working you don’t get high and waste vast amounts of cash just to stay well and function. Drugs is just slow suicide for those too yellow to rope when you should be on the offensive! I ended up loosing my veins got hep C of some prostitute foid who is dead now, and have sky high blood pressure Although I only 36. I been clean for 4 months now and working a 12 step program. Ok I still not happy and a hate filled sad individual but I’m a million times happier then I was, and would hate to see this beautiful incel army rendered incapable of offensive operations by drugs sold by ethnics!
Just because you misused drugs doesn’t mean others will. One can enjoy the benefits it has to offer while retaining self-control.

Just because you misused drugs doesn’t mean others will. One can enjoy the benefits it has to offer while retaining self-control.
Yup that’s what I thought and 12 years later my whole 20s lost to addiction

I don't know anyone to get some off