Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drugs are a solid cope and you’re a pussy narc if you disagree

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
I’m not saying you’re a pussy narc if you don’t do drugs. But a lot of you brocels hate on people who smoke or drink.

You all claim it’s a edgy and trashy, and bad for my health, but you can go ahead and rot sober.

If I’m a NEET, with no family, friends, girlfriend, or kids, and no plans of doing so in the future EVER, why the fuck would I not be drunk and high all the time

Extremely low IQ not to be. I understand a lot of you wage cucks can’t afford to be sloshed at work. But when you get home why not?

Any of you who hate on drug use are retarded and are just inflicting more pain on yourself during your god awful existence instead of using substances to numb said pain. Kinda cucked actually

I drink beer, vape and smoke.

If someone wants to be straight edge, that’s fine, just like not wanting to be straight edge is fine too.

Jfl at people on here who shit on fatcels who cope with food but not on druggiecels, tobaccocels and alcoholcels.

I have been thinking lately... if you're overeating or failing to diet as a fat ass, then you're using food as a drug at that point. So why not choose a drug that doesn't make you fat? Why the fuck am I using a drug that also makes me fat? Been thinking about whether taking meth would make sense.

Apparently doctors in some places even occasionally give it for weight loss. Losing the weight through meth use and then quitting meth would likely be easier than dieting for a year (no motivation to diet that much). Someone mixing in fentanyl would be a risk though.

There are absolutely zero reasons to smoke, and most alcohol tastes like piss. Plus that bs it too addictive.
I feel much better after work out :feelsBox:
Alcohol and weed arent that addictive tbh. But have fun sweating and dying panting working out, in a fruitless attempt to ascend, while I stay kicked back, elevated and numb.

Either way we’re both dying virgins :smonk:

I have been thinking lately... if you're overeating or failing to diet as a fat ass, then you're using food as a drug at that point. So why not choose a drug that doesn't make you fat? Why the fuck am I using a drug that also makes me fat? Been thinking about whether taking meth would make sense.

Apparently doctors in some places even occasionally give it for weight loss. Losing the weight through meth use and then quitting meth would likely be easier than dieting for a year (no motivation to diet that much). Someone mixing in fentanyl would be a risk though.
Don’t be a tweaker bro there’s def other stimulants to help you lose weight aside from basically smoking ammonia.

Have you tried zero calorie energy drinks?

Methylphenidate and Fluoxetine helped me quite a bit...I only wish I still had my unmodified content.

Have you tried zero calorie energy drinks?
I'm an addict of those already. The thing is that I can maintain my weight but I cannot find the motivation to diet for long periods. If I could just snap my fingers and be lean I could maintain it, especially after I realized how completely shit it is being fat after I went through a couple of binges to get to this point.

in a fruitless attempt to ascend
Nope. I just don't want to be a fucking land whale.
Plus, it would be really nice to have fit body.

Fightclub

Nope. I just don't want to be a fucking land whale.
Plus, it would be really nice to have fit body.

View attachment 623231
Metabolism genetics must’ve fucked ya then. I can drink a keg and then slam a gallon of ice cream and not gain a pound.

Regardless, just don’t drink then. You still can do other drugs + gym. I workout and still do drugs and alcohol and am not a landwhale by any means