Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Drugmaxxers GTFIH: A safe drug that gets you high, is legal, and has little side effects.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Great drug IMO. Highly reccomend to anyone who wants an easy way to relax. Has helped me quit alcohol to a degree since I cope with this.

After looking at the ingredient list I must say it's tempting...
BTW, is this an affiliate link?

Have you done it before? What drug is it similar to?

I can't even describe to be honest, I've only done weed and alcohol. It makes you feel relaxed and tingly.

The serving size is 4 pills but I reccomend taking 5.

Just smoke weed

mdma
ngl
ded srs
take mdma

isnt that expensive?
if you buy it irl yes, if you buy it online then no
you can buy small amounts too
its very safe in its natural form, ie the crystals, you take orally too so you can speed up getting rid of them via eating certain foods, drinking, vomiting etc, the pill form of ecstasy is more dangerous because it can be cut with anything ngl

if you buy it irl yes, if you buy it online then no
you can buy small amounts too
its very safe in its natural form, ie the crystals, you take orally too so you can speed up getting rid of them via eating certain foods, drinking, vomiting etc, the pill form of ecstasy is more dangerous because it can be cut with anything ngl
you buy it from dankweb?

Kratom is the best legal high, but make sure you research it -- it has withdrawal symptoms that SUCK.
isnt that expensive?

Nah molly is one of the cheapest drugs. A 20 bag can get you several decent rolls.

Coke is expensive as FUCK though, but I keep buying it because fuck it.

5$ per serving? Isnt that quite expensive.

Tell me more about the effects etc pls.

Seems like absolute bullshit scam which is far too expensive

someone mail me shrooms or I'm gonna rope.

I remember Big Lenny saying he liked it.

My sex doll gets me high.
A Hershey Bar gets me high.
All legal.

I tried cdp-choline, l-theanine, and 5-htp but didn't notice anything. I can probably get the other ingredients from amazon in bulk powders.

Screen Shot 2020 02 05 at 92110 PM

I want to try etizolam too.
My sex doll gets me high.
A Hershey Bar gets me high.
All legal.
Illegal copes are more based.

nice will look into.

I ordered some off ebay. Will give report when consoooomed. I'm an alcoholic so maybe this shit will help.

I wonder if I can order it in Finland

IM SO HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

Over if you take drugs

Just necrobumping to say I just took four of these. Felt my blood pressure go up, a little relaxation, but other than that, nothing amazing. I also take ssris and worried I might get serotonin syndrome if I up the dosage. This shit is basically ephedrine and you're probably better buying meth off the streets for cheaper if that's your thing.

Just necrobumping to say I just took four of these. Felt my blood pressure go up, a little relaxation, but other than that, nothing amazing. I also take ssris and worried I might get serotonin syndrome if I up the dosage.

I take 5 at a time. I guess everyone is different

Just necrobumping to say I just took four of these. Felt my blood pressure go up, a little relaxation, but other than that, nothing amazing. I also take ssris and worried I might get serotonin syndrome if I up the dosage. This shit is basically ephedrine and you're probably better buying meth off the streets for cheaper if that's your thing.
Lol bro no shit you didn't feel anything significant you're on ssris them shits are frying your brain.

Lol bro no shit you didn't feel anything significant you're on ssris them shits are frying your brain.
As if I already know I'm not fucked. I was forcibly medicated since seven years old. Now I'm in my 30s, any time I get off I risk ssri discontinuation syndrome or a psychotic break so it seems I'm either on them, in the hospital, or dead. Although I currently only take an snri so I figured if my levels were already higher and I still felt like shit there was no harm in stacking. Regardless, I'm fucked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back