Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Druggie murders a school kid, becomes a male model.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★

Brutal Blackpill.
He's a male model, probably dating some Stacy, all while still being a druggie.
Life is a meme.

This can't be real bro. Somebody has to r/that happened him if he doesn't show proof. IK Jeremy Meeks is a shithead who is famous now just for looks but c'mon. This is too far.

This can't be real bro. Somebody has to r/that happened him if he doesn't show proof. IK Jeremy Meeks is a shithead who is famous now just for looks but c'mon. This is too far.
You underestimate our lookist society.

Be a decent human bean sweetie

I believe with my all heart it is real tbh

Are you talking about Meeks?

you can be granted impunity to the law if your bone structure is good enough. JFL.

HOLY FUCK THOSE ARE HIGHSCHOOL KIDS? Almost half of them have hairlines of old men

They must not have bothered to background check him tbh. I can imagine that happening.
You're not blackpilled enough if you think a 10/10 wouldn't get a modelling job due to a background check.
Regardless, the guy never got sent to jail, there would be nothing on his record except for substance abuse.

meanwhile another guy got his life ruined for killing a lion

Jeremy Meeks got famous over his criminal thug mugshot and later on became a model. This world is many things, fair isn't one of them.

No matter what chad does, he will always be at the top of the social ladder. Chad always wins.

Proof that having above average facial bones gives you immunity to the law. Meeks would have spent several years in prison if only femorrhoids didn't bail him out just because some of his bones made him attractive

The guy in the video is probably chilling with his bitches knowing that he might have killed a school kid

If I ever saw this guy I would bite his motherfucking face off

Sauce? We need proof tbh.