Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Drug resistant gonorrhea spreading in the UK

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★★

So, I'll hit you with the facts from this news article

The number of cases of ghonorrea reported yearly are the greatest they've ever been in the UK
There were 85,000 cases of gonorrhoea diagnosed in England last year, the highest level since records began in 1918

There's evidence that it's Chad raw dogging different women (1) with his unwashed meat (2)
Most of those affected were in their 20s, heterosexual (1), and acquired the infection abroad, though some had no travel history, according to the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA). The public health agency confirmed there had been transmission of ceftriaxone-resistant gonorrhoea in England.
The UKHSA will publish a report on Thursday highlighting the concerning rise in antibiotic-resistant gonorrhoea infections in England, and urging people (Chads) to protect themselves by using condoms (2).

Just let it sink in. This IS happening. It's happening, this isn't fiction. If you ascend the UK, you're more likely than in any other time to have picked up one of these slooots nasty STIs that they themselves are getting from hookups with irresponsible, brutish, promiscuous, melon head, Chads who evidently aren't using condoms nor do the women demand he use condoms. The women don't demand methods for safe sex because Chad is so attractive, they are flushed and euphoric and can only think about pulling their panties to the side in the club bathrooms or alleyway behind KFC, Chad's face puts them into a kind of sexual stupor where they want to blow him or put it in.

I've watched this develop in real time. In 2020, FACEandLMS in his livestreams showcased the news of the increase in cases of gonorrhea. That was nearly four years ago, and this trend hasn't been bucked. I think it's related to the connectivity that women have using smartphones and social media to find Chads and their tendency to want to share an attractive man. These Chads are being passed around like cupcakes. How else could you explain it? Women are picky, and don't have sex with most of men, how could they be the vector for it's spread? Just using logic and the few tenets of the blackpill, you can know what's happening. (Though I wish Public Health England would release the fucking numbers for men with gonorrhea v. woman, they obviously keep separate counts. My bet is the woman's count is at least twice as great.)

Though, I guess inceldom does have one silver lining, and that's that we are immune to any super STIs that are drug resistant. Hopefully syphilis becomes drug resistant and Chads start dying from putting their manhood in sickly.

“Condoms are the best defence, but if you didn’t use one with a recent new or casual partner, get tested to detect the infection and prevent onwards transmission.”
This entire increase wouldn't be happening if the sex these Chads were having wasn't so lustful and hot. Because neither the Chad or the woman he's going to bang are thinking about if the other is clean. The woman is drooling over his height and face... OOPS I mean't his personality, and the Chad is probably wondering if his electric scooter will have enough battery power to get to the other five women he needs to tend to in his city before Nandos closes.

The Chad can afford the condoms even if he's jobless and on welfare when they are sold with reduced VAT. I wrote about the reduced VAT on contraception in the UK in the thread bellow

So ragefulling. I'm going to be thinking about this on my commute. Probably sitting within five meters of a women who has or is developing gonorrhea.

I had more comments, but I'll hold back. I wasn't expecting to be writing a thread today.
@GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit @cvh1991

Last edited:
bad thing happen to sexhavER good thing happen to my brain

sexhavers are superspreaders, the more sexually active person is the more likely she/he carries STD

I hope all sexhavers get it and die painfully

suicide fuel for hookermaxxers

So, I'll hit you with the facts from this news article

The number of cases of ghonorrea reported yearly are the greatest they've ever been in the UK

There's evidence that it's Chad raw dogging different women (1) with his unwashed meat (2)

Just let it sink in. This IS happening. It's happening, this isn't fiction. If you ascend the UK, you're more likely than in any other time to have picked up one of these slooots nasty STIs that they themselves are getting from hookups with irresponsible, brutish, promiscuous, melon head, Chads who evidently aren't using condoms nor do the women demand he use condoms. The women don't demand methods for safe sex because Chad is so attractive, they are flushed and euphoric and can only think about pulling their panties to the side in the club bathrooms or alleyway behind KFC, Chad's face puts them into a kind of sexual stupor where they want to blow him or put it in.

I've watched this develop in real time. In 2020, FACEandLMS in his livestreams showcased the news of the increase in cases of gonorrhea. That was nearly four years ago, and this trend hasn't been bucked. I think it's related to the connectivity that women have using smartphones and social media to find Chads and their tendency to want to share an attractive man. These Chads are being passed around like cupcakes. How else could you explain it? Women are picky, and don't have sex with most of men, how could they be the vector for it's spread? Just using logic and the few tenets of the blackpill, you can know what's happening. (Though I wish Public Health England would release the fucking numbers for men with gonorrhea v. woman, they obviously keep separate counts. My bet is the woman's count is at least twice as great.)

Though, I guess inceldom does have one silver lining, and that's that we are immune to any super STIs that are drug resistant. Hopefully syphilis becomes drug resistant and Chads start dying from putting their manhood in sickly.

This entire increase wouldn't be happening if the sex these Chads were having wasn't so lustful and hot. Because neither the Chad or the woman he's going to bang are thinking about if the other is clean. The woman is drooling over his height and face... OOPS I mean't his personality, and the Chad is probably wondering if his electric scooter will have enough battery power to get to the other five women he needs to tend to in his city before Nandos closes.

The Chad can afford the condoms when they are sold with reduced VAT. I wrote about the reduced VAT on contraception in the UK in the thread bellow

So ragefulling. I'm going to be thinking about this on my commute. Probably sitting within five meters of a women who has or is developing gonorrhea.

I had more comments, but I'll hold back. I wasn't expecting to be writing a thread today.
@GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit @cvh1991

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Giga IQ high effort thread!
I also first heard about this years ago and saw some infographics on it. Very very interesting. I have tried finding open STD data but it's obviously protected from public view cuz of the implications for individuals involved. It would be super interesting because we can kind of infer from STD rates what the true foid bodycount is - for instance if we take a statistical number like how many sex partners it takes to get at least one STD, we can assume how much sex the average woman has.
Definitely a topic some high IQcel should look into :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Nice. I hope we get some super AIDS virus in the future that will wipe out most sexhaving foids and chads

the threat from higly resitence bacteria has been know for a long time, it was just a matter of time before something like this would happen. for once a pandemic where i have no risk of getting ill

Goonerea, GOOD, Let sexhavers DIE! Lifefuel for us that dont get anything!