Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Drug Lord Beating Up Drug Thief

Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★

Russian junkie stole drugs and got beaten by some dealers.

Russia is such a wonderful place, all cuckservatives of the west should move there. What are you waiting for?

@supersoldier how common is this?

Hairpill in the end is quite brutal though

why would they do that to her, I would just have sex with her instead

how common is this?
happens, plenty of drug dealers who are basically pawns, it's usually young folks who are doing it or immigrants, drug lords has a squad of bouncers, they're called sportiks, if drug dealer does something wrong or tries to steal they beat dealer down in a brutal way, like for example crushing your skull with brick or something else. This bitch didn't get such punishment because she is a female and these bouncers treat females differently looks like, even they're gynocentric lol

He was left off easy, in my nation he would probably get duct taped to a traffic light or get his hands chopped off.

happens, plenty of drug dealers who are basically pawns, it's usually young folks who are doing it or immigrants, drug lords has a squad of bouncers, they're called sportiks, if drug dealer does something wrong or tries to steal they beat dealer down in a brutal way, like for example crushing your skull with brick or something else. This bitch didn't get such punishment because she is a female and these bouncers treat females differently looks like, even they're gynocentric lol
She still got traumatized for life for sure

Wish the cartel skinned the foid and not some russian druggies

I saw this on Telegram, I wish I had the balls to treat women like this.

Damn shit is nigger ghetto tier

Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise

U are smart guy I remember Ur name now because u are real street nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back