Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Drug dealer chad spared jail for grammar

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
EQIbTBYX0AEhJov

just be white on the outside and black on the inside

The judge was probably impressed by his hunter eyes

Was it a foid judge?

He looks like he could be posting here tbh

Was it a foid judge?
Doesn't have to be. Even on this forum good looking "incels" were getting their dicks sucked all the time. Lookism is not a foid trait, it's a human trait.

Was it a foid judge?

James McKenna, for Rance, said his client was due to start a degree course later in the year. The court heard Rance is involved in the performing arts.

Judge Hale told the defendants that at first "cannabis may be an experiment that you find pleasurable" but its use can have serious
consequences.

The judge said the delay in bringing the case to court "does not do the system much credit" and had meant a long period of stress and worry for the defendants' families.

However, he said the delay may have worked to the benefit of the pair as it meant they were able to demonstrate they had got their lives back on track and had stayed out of trouble.

Seems as though the reason why he gave them a lenient sentence was because the course case got delayed and they seemed to clean up their act after getting caught.

I would bet 500$ that these guys were bullies in high school.

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be. Even on this forum good looking "incels" were getting their dicks sucked all the time. Lookism is not a foid trait, it's a human trait.

High IQ.

More proof that everything both in dating AND in life. Remember that blackpill video from the 90s where they had the exact same case, one time with a tall Chad defendant and the other time an incel. Guess which one was found guilty.

I always use proper grammar in my texts.

Note to self: start selling drugs

Chads always win

Meanwhile the incel who spams his oneitis' phone with eloquent poetry and prose would be sentenced to 9,001 consecutive life sentences.

No hes not lol. Hes a 5.25/10 at best. Looks like a normal white guy tbh
We have different chad measures i guess. I would rate him 7.5-8/10. Maybe its because i live in a third woeld country

Last edited:
We have different chad measures i guess. I would rate him 7.5-8/10
JFL what a fucking joke. Calling average looking 5/10 normies "Chads".

I don't think I've ever seen anyone this bad at rating :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Get your eyes checked buddy boyo

This is not the first time people say this at me tbh
I think even @Dregster666 would agree with me and hes called me an "extremist harsh rater" JFL.

the law should be objective and this incompetent judge is ineffective

JFL what a fucking joke. Calling average looking 5/10 normies "Chads".

I don't think I've ever seen anyone this bad at rating :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Get your eyes checked buddy boyo
He is good looking, you may need more photos to see it clearly, all his eye area is very good, blue and hunter eyes, he only lacks jaw.

He is good looking, you may need more photos to see it clearly, all his eye area is very good, blue and hunter eyes, he only lacks jaw.
Mid-face seems pretty compact as well, good skull and hairline. I'd rate him a strong 6.

Halo effect is fucking brutal

I think even @Dregster666 would agree with me and hes called me an "extremist harsh rater" JFL.
I'd say 5/10
This is not the first time people say this at me tbh
That's not a chad.

He has desirable features but he lacks harmony.

Either way, he should be getting laid. He mogs incels

White privilege