Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Drowning in the ocean

aceof5ades

aceof5ades

Greycel
I dont know how much more of this i can do. I dont have any hatred for anyone i just hate myself. I have people around me but i dont feel conected. I’ve always been a outcast kind of guy. In school girls would laugh at me bc i was fat and had a skin condition. All i want is everyone in the world to be happy. Nobody deserves the deck of cards i have. Nobody deserves to feel the way i do. I feel so alone. I just want a woman to touch me. To hold me. To comfort me while i cry. I just want a girlfriend. My body aches from being deprived of touch. I dont want sex I just want to be enough. I want to be enough for my family and I want to be enough for a woman. I want to satisfy her provide for her be the best man i can be. Ive failed as a man.I just want to be her favorite person. I want to go on walks and go on those cheesy ass movie dates.Some of you may call it lame but i could give less of a shit. I dont have any hate in my heart I only have sadness. I dont want to be here anymore. Ive gone to church a lot more recently asking god why and he hasnt spoke to me. Why is god ignoring me? Why is everyone ignoring me? I cant take this anymore. I just want to be looked at as a person not a freak. I bleed like everyone bleeds and i get treated like im a alien from mars or some dumbass shit. WHY GOD? ANSWER ME! (to any feds reading this i love my life i am of a sound mind and dont want to jump off a bridge)

Having hatred is quite tiring, yes. But you have to know how to identify the reason for your hatred. The declared enemy of many nations is the Jew, the incel, the freedom of the foids.

It's all simple, but man prefers the hope of genuine attraction from a foid to the submission of these, enslaving the rest of men to pussy hyperinflation.

9c0a896d-26f7-4b24-8b8d-5b3cfae85970_text.gif
Laughed at th

Having hatred is quite tiring, yes. But you have to know how to identify the reason for your hatred. The declared enemy of many nations is the Jew, the incel, the freedom of the foids.

It's all simple, but man prefers the hope of genuine attraction from a foid to the submission of these, enslaving the rest of men to pussy hyperinflation.
I have enough problems myself im not gonna hate people unless they have directly did shit for them to hate me.

I understand, but that doesn't change the fact that you're becoming aware of your own brutality and using multiple mechanisms at the same time, like you said, going to church, that's funny, because it really shows that you're discovering yourself.

I just want a woman to touch me. To hold me. To comfort me while i cry.
Wtf nigga, that's not what women are for. Women don't comfort men while they cry, they LEAVE men while they cry.

I want to be enough for a woman. I want to satisfy her provide for her be the best man i can be.
By crying in her arms like a little baby? Dude, get a grasp.