Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drove a diesel car for the first time today

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
Fiat 1.3 MJD in a Suzuki. Diesels are louder and rougher than i thought, the entire car shuddered violently when I started it and the diesel clatter gets old real fast. There was also some piece of plastic sticking out in the footwell that my foot kept getting stuck on every time i lifted the clutch.

Definitely easier to drive than a petrol, didn't stall once even though it was a new car for me

Actually it was my second diesel car, I drove an SUV with a 2.0 MJD but that was an automatic

@WacoGoesDown thoughts

Actually it was my second diesel car, I drove an SUV with a 2.0 MJD but that was an automatic
based
diesel is truly the CHUDMAXXER's choice, my audi runs on diesel
how are the prices in your country :feelswhere: where im from it used to be 1.59 euros but now its 1.56

based
how are the prices in your country :feelswhere: where im from it used to be 1.59 euros but now its 1.56
Quoted the wrong post :forcedsmile::kys:

Western soyboys don't even get to drive diesel cars kek what a joke

I know how to drive since 10 years old, never touched an electric car my whole fucking life

based
I love polluting the environment with Euro IV diesel smoke producing factories. Sadly Skoda, VW and Audi discontinued their diesel engines since 2021 I think so now you have to buy petrol engines with 8kmpl :feelsUgh:

Diesel is 1.1 euros because th e government gives it a subsidy. Petrol is 1.2 for regular and 1.3 for 95 RON

I think it's mostly amerilards that dont have diesel, who cares about those retards though

Keep driving diesel cars so the world sinks faster

I fucking hate diesels, and they are now more expensive then petrol anyways in my country, loud knocking engines hell try driving a Dacia diesel the whole fucking steering wheel shakes like you have parkinsons, well there are fantastic diesel engines but not in daily beaters and shitboxes which are the only cars I drive.

Fiat 1.3 MJD in a Suzuki. Diesels are louder and rougher than i thought, the entire car shuddered violently when I started it and the diesel clatter gets old real fast. There was also some piece of plastic sticking out in the footwell that my foot kept getting stuck on every time i lifted the clutch.

Definitely easier to drive than a petrol, didn't stall once even though it was a new car for me
The clatter results from the combustion of diesel fuel inside the engine. In a diesel, the fuel is ignited by high pressure and temperature inside the cylinder, rather than by a spark plug.

The clatter is the result of fuel not burning as evenly as in a gasoline engine, creating a knock. Unlike knock in a gasoline engine, the knock in the diesel is not generally a threat to the engine. It is simply offensive to people.

Since the diesel engine does not have a spark plug and can ignite only from the compressive heat inside the cylinder, the fuel must have very good ignition qualities. But good ignition quality in any fuel is inconsistent with good anti-knock capability. Since diesel fuel requires a very good ignition capability, it has a rather poor anti-knock capability.

I fucking hate diesels, and they are now more expensive then petrol anyways in my country, loud knocking engines hell try driving a Dacia diesel the whole fucking steering wheel shakes like you have parkinsons, well there are fantastic diesel engines but not in daily beaters and shitboxes which are the only cars I drive.
hehe lucky me default diesel is the cheapest fuel in my country
Diesel is 1.1 euros because th e government gives it a subsidy. Petrol is 1.2 for regular and 1.3 for 95 RON
damn
i think petrol is like 1.7 here lol its over for the normie bugmen :feelskek::feelskek:

In my country Diesel fuel is much cheaper than normal petrol, but the cars and insurance is more expensive

In my country Diesel fuel is much cheaper than normal petrol, but the cars and insurance is more expensive
You live in Germany right? Buy a 1.9 TDI that engine is legendary

Diesels are quite common here in the Netherlands, I used to drive one a couple of years ago.

Diesel is harder to stall but less forgiving in terms of gear shift with petrol i could go really slow in gear 2 but with diesel i had to shift to gear 1 if i was going slow to turn so it doesnt stall

I cant drive manual

Diesel is harder to stall but less forgiving in terms of gear shift with petrol i could go really slow in gear 2 but with diesel i had to shift to gear 1 if i was going slow to turn so it doesnt stall
I had the opposite experience. In my family's petrol car I have to press the accelerator slightly even in 1st gear or else it stalls sometimes but in the diesel i let go of the clutch at 10 kmph in 2nd and it still didn't stall

I know how to drive since 10 years old, never touched an electric car my whole fucking life
i drove an EV and it was horrible. Especially coming from a 20 year old manual w/ clutch car
its a surprise how i didnt crash into someone ahead of me

I had the opposite experience. In my family's petrol car I have to press the accelerator slightly even in 1st gear or else it stalls sometimes but in the diesel i let go of the clutch at 10 kmph in 2nd and it still didn't stall
Cars never stall for over revving in low gear you must have a banger

CAREER

“GM can take you anywhere and everywhere. I have lived and travelled all over the world. If you have an adventurous spirit, there are few limits to where you can go.”​

TRAVIS HESTER (HE/HIS)​

Vice President, Global Product Programs
Travis Hester (He/His)

CAREER

“GM can take you anywhere and everywhere. I have lived and travelled all over the world. If you have an adventurous spirit, there are few limits to where you can go.”​

TRAVIS HESTER (HE/HIS)​

Vice President, Global Product Programs
Travis Hester (He/His)
He/his

Diesel vehicles are more expensive in the USA and fuel prices are higher.

Selection is limited to big trucks for diesel, commuting cars rarely have it as an option and even euro companies don’t sell the diesel versions of their vehicles in USA.