Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dropped out of highschool on the first day

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
After neeting for a year the news schoolyear started. I went to a few lessons and got insane PTSD. I saw all the people that made my life hell flash infront of my eyes while I am in the classroom. I saw all my failures in an instant. I broke down and started to snicker silently as I was starting to understand that no matter what I do, this life simply isn't made for me.

I am going back to neeting for a while or perhaps indefinitely since I am planning on roping soon. The plans aren't fully fleshed out but I guess I have enough time or logistics. 20 years old and still no HS degree. Fucking kill me man. My 10 year old self would've beaten the absolute shit out of me.

Do online classes instead of going there

Home-school and do the final exam yourself as a private candidate

If that is a thing where you live ofc

Can you do homeschooling or online classes like kay said?
You should definitely do that if you can , instead of dropping out.

Dropped out of highschool on the first day​

No way, i did the same:D Every thought really has already been done

Why not get your GED through some online type of school? Most people cheat through them because the answers are already online.

Good choice. But you can finish your studies in an adult school, if your country have it.

I'm rife with envy
High school was miserable and traumatic

School is gay, just peddle cocaine and hshish like every other Moroccan :feelshaha:

I too dropped at 15 and got a GED and did so well I got a college scholarship...