Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dropped a black pill at work and now wage slaving is even more unbearable

modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
Last week I had a talk with some female colleague at my recent office job who had her first child a while ago. She's a 5'1" femlet and was very proud that her daughter looks just like her. For some idiotic reason I half jokingly told her that it's really fortunate that she got a daughter and not a son because short men have it difficult in society especially in their career and to find romantic love. I didn't really notice that I fucked up by society's standards because most of my social interactions are with fellow incels and I forgot to switch into normie mode. First she thought I was just joking but I kept acting like an autist and referred to some studies.
After that she completely lost her mind. Probably because she wants another child and I pretty much insinuated it would be over if it turns out to be male. Now everyone at work hates me because she told them that I'm a sexist and hateful against short people. Hostile looks from every direction. It's just a matter of time until my boss will take me aside to have a serious talk.

that sucks bro. An important part of being blackpilled is you have to be a bluepill chameleon, and sometimes the blackpill might slip out by accident

What a cunt. All whores know how to do is gossip

Damn that was a rookie mistake. If I were you, I would double down and start explaining even more black pills. Make sure to have studies ready jfl.

Let them rot in delusion. The truth always finds its way.

Fucking christ, and holes have the gall to claim victim status when they can ruin a man's livelihood on a whim

Brutal. It’s hard to keep the mindset you build from .co from interrupting your regular life.

Over for blackpilledcels, you were too based to turn against your own words

Please fuck her daughter sixteen years from now OP, with consent of course

Sometimes just accidentally stating the truth gets you hated.

what did you say other than just "life is harder for short men"? I mean if you had just told her "short men aren't very successful with women" she might have took some offense but it wouldn't be 'everyone in the workplace hates you' level

Truth can’t be handled by normies. “you are hateful to short people” meanwhile her bf is probably 6ft

If it wasn't about that, she would have find something else to dirt you.

that sucks bro. An important part of being blackpilled is you have to be a bluepill chameleon, and sometimes the blackpill might slip out by accident
Jfl. Over for chameleonmaxxers

When being too blackpilled becomes a problem.

Her boyfriend or husband is probably 6ft+

Yea. I can’t believe it’s taboo to say blackpilled things in public. It should be ok to say blackpilled things because of how fucking obvious the blackpill is.
Her boyfriend or husband is probably 6ft+

what did you say other than just "life is harder for short men"? I mean if you had just told her "short men aren't very successful with women" she might have took some offense but it wouldn't be 'everyone in the workplace hates you' level
Do something a woman doesn't like and she will crucify you. You might not even realize what you said or did.

Good. You might have saved a soul by traumatizing her and now she wont have male babies so they can become incels.
Youre a true hero OP

I guess I got carried away a bit too much and I have to admit I also got emotional at some point. I told her that there are studies which clearly show that short men often have a hard time to get taken seriously at work, to climb the career ladder and have success with women. Then she came up with some anecdotal stories and told me that her most successful friend who is a also a total slayer is just 5'4" . She also started asking suggestive questions and tried to insinuate that my very own mindset is part of the problem. I really wanted to ask her how tall her boyfriend is but fortunately I came to my senses and started with the obligatory backpedaling.
Good. You might have saved a soul by traumatizing her and now she wont have male babies so they can become incels.
Youre a true hero OP

I wish it was true but I don't think I changed her mind. Her unborn son will start posting here soon.

Last edited:
I guess I got carried away a bit too much and I have to admit I also got emotional at some point. I told her that there are studies which clearly show that short men often have a hard time to get taken seriously at work, to climb the career ladder and have success with women. Then she came up with some anecdotal stories and told me that her most successful friend who is a also a total slayer is just 5'4" . She also started asking suggestive questions and tried to insinuate that my very own mindset is part of the problem. I really wanted to ask her how tall her boyfriend is but fortunately I came to my senses and started with the obligatory backpedaling.
it happens. I'm a very passive person in general but even I've gotten carried away with minor disputes like this before. doubt anybody else at your workplace cares about this as much as you do though

If I were you, I would double down and start explaining even more black pills.
This. Also if they try to fire you or demote you in any way make their life a living hell by suing them.

Last week I had a talk with some female colleague at my recent office job who had her first child a while ago. She's a 5'1" femlet and was very proud that her daughter looks just like her. For some idiotic reason I half jokingly told her that it's really fortunate that she got a daughter and not a son because short men have it difficult in society especially in their career and to find romantic love. I didn't really notice that I fucked up by society's standards because most of my social interactions are with fellow incels and I forgot to switch into normie mode. First she thought I was just joking but I kept acting like an autist and referred to some studies.
After that she completely lost her mind. Probably because she wants another child and I pretty much insinuated it would be over if it turns out to be male. Now everyone at work hates me because she told them that I'm a sexist and hateful against short people. Hostile looks from every direction. It's just a matter of time until my boss will take me aside to have a serious talk.

I drop redpills and blackpills all the time at work.

Guess what... I work with mostly men so I'm lucky :)

Only small talk at work, do not talk for too long with anyone.

Imagine being a blackpilled cunt and feel insecure about your son's future lol. You hit her in the soft spot. I wonder at your ability to influence people if you was able to blackpill a foid. Still wouldn't work on an average cuckittor.

Last edited:
This. Also if they try to fire you or demote you in any way make their life a living hell by suing them.

Jfl in this gynocentric world I can consider myself happy if I just got fired. My female coworkers are probably already plotting how to metoo me.

Only small talk at work, do not talk for too long with anyone.

Yeah. Lesson learned.

My condolences...

Start looking for a new job bro!

How dare you treat zombies like people! Let this be a lesson 2u

I'm dead serious about this: whenever I message a girl on Snapchat or Facebook and she rejects me or says she's not interested, I start spewing blackpills at them. I ask them why they are being so hypergamous, I ask why they lie to guys and say personality matters more, I explain to them what Chads are and why male suicide rates are so high, etc. The reason I do this is because I figure "They already rejected me so I might as well blackpill them, they can't reject me more!"
And 2 girls have actually told me I should go see a counselor. Even though all my blackpills were taken from actual statistics and sociobiology. Normies can NOT listen to the truth.

I do not associate with normies

Imagine being a blackpilled cunt and feel insecure about your son's future lol. You hit her in the soft spot. I wonder at your ability to influence people if you was able to blackpill a foid. Still wouldn't work on an average cuckittor.

My ability to influence people is quite low tbh. I wish FACEandLMS would have been there to back me up. I didn't manage to blackpill her at all. She acted like it was only me and my personal stance that is discriminating against short people and not society or the female gender. No cathasis, no happy ending here.

Fuck the bitch
Call her out because she is LARPING HARD
the child came from tall over 5 10 child NOT A TURBO MANLET
So she herself has discriminated against short guys manlets
Call her out and just make one statement so how many SHORT GUYS HAVE YOU DATED BITCH
NO FUCK OFF

Man you fucked up big time.

From now on you're going to wageslave in an hostile environment.

I suggest you apologize, make up excuses like you were in a bad mood or something, and drop as many blue pills as you can.

PS. On second thought I feel bad about suggesting lying. I don't know what to recommend, you're in trouble, man.

Last edited:
I read this again and to be honest this is so dumb.

You literally could have stopped it after the short men line, there was no need to talk about studies and statistics. She would have then laughed it off as, "Haha you're right short man bad."

How is that sexist?

Do something a woman doesn't like and she will crucify you. You might not even realize what you said or did.
Holes think we can read their mind when we've apparently done something wrong but they won't say what offended them.

You literally could have stopped it after the short men line, there was no need to talk about studies and statistics. She would have then laughed it off as, "Haha you're right short man bad."
What a world huh where we can't discuss reality yet we experience the negative effect of living it. I have no right to complain & I must vent.

Last edited:

True but it's a topic I talk quite regularly about and at this moment it felt completely naturally to argue like that. I was NEET for years and basically lived in hikikomori mode so it extremely hard to adapt to the social norms of a bluepilled normie environment. A lot of youngcels here who soaked up the black pill with their mother's milk will also have a hard time when they are entering post-college life.