Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Drop your reason for joining .is below!

nowiff

nowiff

Captain
★★★★
Nothing here has changed for me.

Maybe I look better but still KHHV and dateless. Also my scoliosis I guess.

Screenshot 20240812 180519 Chrome

My KHHV status.

Im unattractive, have 0 social skills, never been in a relationship, never kissed a girl, never hugged a girl, never held a girls hand and barely ever talk to them. Im completely invisible to them. I get treated like shit all because of things I have no control over. Looking for people with similar experiences as me.

That's what I wrote when I signed up

I can't make friends and have no one to talk to about this. Yes I'm ND

Also my scoliosis I guess.
Scoliosis is what's causing your acid reflux. Your spine is pathologically bent which is causing your diaphragm to endure excess pressure from your stomach and that's caused the sphincter opening of the diaphragm (called the hiatus) to become weakened and widened. The widening of the hiatal opening causes it to become incompetent in keeping the stomach pouch and its acidic contents down. This condition is called a hiatal hernia which happens when the stomach is pushed upward through your diaphragm and into your chest causing the acid from the stomach to reflux up the esophagus, throat, and mouth.

Scoliosis is what's causing your acid reflux. Your spine is pathologically bent which is causing your diaphragm to endure excess pressure from your stomach and that's caused the sphincter opening of the diaphragm (called the hiatus) to become weakened and widened. The widening of the hiatal opening causes it to become incompetent in keeping the stomach pouch and its acidic contents down. This condition is called a hiatal hernia which happens when the stomach is pushed upward through your diaphragm and into your chest causing the acid from the stomach to reflux up the esophagus, throat, and mouth.
Thanks for this brocel, appreciate it.

Thankfully my acid reflux just disappeared one day lol

Because I am an lonely outcast truecel

How do you find your application?

i've edited it a bit for small mistakes and typos, i don't know why i called myself baldcel, I'm not bald, just balding, I guess I thought I would have to go bald very quick
Capture

Last edited:
r/incels got banned

The hundred peso sign up bonus was too good to pass up

No where else to go

I only get blowjobs and I can only have vaginal sex if I wear a condom.

That's what I wrote.

i think i just googled "incel forum" and this was the first one lol

used to lurk love-shy and the misc back in the day, as well as 4chan