Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drop some light novel recommendations

Fevet

Fevet

Let the currycel begin
★★
Haven't read any besides COTE and three days of happiness

Redo of Healer :feelsthink:

What a sobarashi question Read Overlord .

Sasuga Aiiinnzz sama

A gentleman in Moscow - Amor Towels

Spice and Wolf is a classic.

Welcome to the nhk

Omniscient readers viewpoint was a masterpiece.

The beginning after the end is nice but still releasing.

FFF Class Trashero was edgy, I got tired of the edginess after a while tho.

I'm currently reading Martial God regressed to level 2, it's okay I guess.

I read the manga of global freeze, I think, I'll continue with the novel as I liked it.

Most of these are LitRPG slop but ORV was great and you should definitely read it.

mushoku tensei goated such an easy read

What a sobarashi question Read Overlord .

Sasuga Aiiinnzz sama
I read the whole thing in the last two months after finishing the anime. Very long but very worth it. If I ever rewatch the anime (doubt because I rarely rewatch) I think it will be a much better experience. Even watching clips on youtube I could see how they adapted some scenes almost word by word.

I read the whole thing in the last two months after finishing the anime. Very long but very worth it. If I ever rewatch the anime (doubt because I rarely rewatch) I think it will be a much better experience. Even watching clips on youtube I could see how they adapted some scenes almost word by word.
Lol i rewatched it 5 times

Overlord is the best isekai out there its the best thing that happened to the isekai genre

Overlord is the best isekai out there its the best thing that happened to the isekai genre
I normally dislike isekai but loved this one ngl. Maybe I will give a chance to other isekai shows in the future thanks to it.

I read the whole thing in the last two months after finishing the anime. Very long but very worth it. If I ever rewatch the anime (doubt because I rarely rewatch)
I read from 10 tell 16 and i only reread the 12 and 13 im waiting from the movie that it will be fire fr brocel

I normally dislike isekai but loved this one ngl. Maybe I will give a chance to other isekai shows in the future thanks to it.
Bro i didn’t like isekai in the first place but after watching overlord something inside me changed

Its the goat of all the isekai

Bro i didn’t like isekai in the first place but after watching overlord something inside me changed
Yeah must be that most isekai are just seasonal garbage but some like Overlord stand out and are so good.

Yeah must be that most isekai are just seasonal garbage but some like Overlord stand out and are so good.
Fr bro one advice bro stay the fuck away from kawaii isekai its garbage thats what ruin the isekai genre if u haven’t watched Drifters give it a chance u will like it

Saga of Tanya the evil
Overlord
Monogatari series
Baccano

Lord of the mysteries

Paragon of sin