Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Driving with Normies from age 16-22

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
when riding in the car with normie friends, all they do is BLAST, and I mean fucking BLAST their music, probably, Gucci, Lil Yahty, or Drake.

They don't even talk, just mouth the lyrics, that they astonishingly learned after hearing the song three times, and bob their heads.

I HATE driving with Normies.

I hate Normie music in general

I hate Normie music in general
I like most rap and hiphop but I like to have my music loud, but not so loud that I feel like I'm yelling my head off in a club

I also would do this if i had a car.

Just with other groups/Mc's.

Normies are also pussies who never do anything fun or productive. All they do is drink and smoke.

Normies are also pussies who never do anything fun or productive. All they do is drink and smoke.
had a group project in spring '17 where this whore asked if the group wanted to come over to snort some coke before our presentation, asked it as comfortably as you would ask someone to pass the salt

Normie culture is pure fucking cancer.

had a group project in spring '17 where this whore asked if the group wanted to come over to snort some coke before our presentation, asked it as comfortably as you would ask someone to pass the salt
Whenever I ask one of my acquaintances to work out or practice football with me they all say no except for 1 or 2 because they're all fucking vaginas who want to spend all their free time under the influence.

Whenever I ask one of my acquaintances to work out or practice football with me they all say no except for 1 or 2 because they're all fucking vaginas who want to spend all their free time under the influence.
do guys on the football team engage in get shitfaced regularly? I figured that they led a pretty structured life and didn't have time for too much degeneracy, during the season at least

Yeah, even the twinks crank it up. I’m amazed I have such good hearing despite hearing all this stuff in my youth.

do guys on the football team engage in get shitfaced regularly? I figured that they led a pretty structured life and didn't have time for too much degeneracy, during the season at least
Not all of them, but a good amount do, even during the season. Some even get shitfaced Friday night before a Saturday game.

Yeah, I'm always scared to go in normies cars since they play their music so fucking loud.

You have friends? GTFO FAKECEL

Yeah, I'm always scared to go in normies cars since they play their music so fucking loud.
then wonder why they get pulled over and busted with drugs in the car, normies are retards

I absolutely can't stand normie music, I only listen to death/black metal.

Last edited:
I don't like normie music because there are no instruments being played whatsoever, just a dumb bass drum and high hat sounding crap that's even simpler and than the simplest rock and roll drum beat ever all while some singers sing about money and drugs and sex and all that bullshit, it sucks the biggest ass.

I absolutely can't stand normie music, I only listen to death/black metal.
I don't like normie music because there are no instruments being played whatsoever, just a dumb bass drum and high hat sounding crap that's even simpler and than the simplest rock and roll drum beat ever all while some singers sing about money and drugs and sex and all that bullshit, it sucks the biggest ass.
normies listen to this shit 24/7

-in the car
-in the club
-in the shower
-in gym

no wonder they are so degenerate

normies listen to this shit 24/7

-in the car
-in the club
-in the shower
-in gym

no wonder they are so degenerate
They need to listen to music that has goddamned instruments being played by people in it once it a while but if you suggest that they go like this "omg 1977? that's so old hahaha it's stupid hahaha, listen to some trendy good music teeheeheeheez"

I do that, lol.

Not lil yachty though, he's trash.