Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Driving with Elliot

Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
In GTAV. I found this random video with ER

Whenever I'm in car I fantasize that Elliot b sitting next to me and we b holding hands

I once called someone in my school who was part of chad group a chav and all the chads got pissed and at lunch the same day some kid said they were all walking round school looking for me but I was in the library so I had no idea.

I once called someone in my school who was part of chad group a chav and all the chads got pissed and at lunch the same day some kid said they were all walking round school looking for me but I was in the library so I had no idea.
Brutal ngl

It's kind of odd to think that elliot would be pulled for driving with a cell phone out if he made his videos today

I heard this song a few weeks ago, and it immediately made me think of Elliot driving in his BMW with this playing on the stereo.

RIP. :feelsbadman:

bstu2adopm52z5t3uvfy.jpg

Based incel, St. Elliot Rodger bless you

I'd of been an absolute slayer gigaChad had I only been born looking like that kid did.

Damn.

I would've been friends with Elliot. He was an alright dude. If he was still alive today he'd be posting on here.

JFL at his videos.