Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Driving schools in my country require HD cameras in the back seat, footage gets posted on social media. Anxiety, autism.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
A new law in my EU country requires all driving schools to have HD cameras in the back seat recording everything the driver does at all times. This is bad enough with my Asperger's and severe anxiety, but the icing on the cake is that they're allowed to post the footage on social media sites for everyone to see. Normalfags love this new law, especially foids who are afraid of sexual assault. It will help to reduce corruption, but it's a nightmare for subhumans like me.

I'm planning on getting my driver's license soon and this is seriously making me reconsider. For those of you who have real social anxiety (not roastie meme shit), sub5 face and autism, you'll know what I'm talking about. I also have hyperhidrosis and this will make it much worse.

I'd be fine with this if they weren't allowed to post it on youtube and other sites. I don't want my disgusting nervous sweaty face filmed by a shitty camera to end up on the internet. I can't even look at my own recordings of my face, let alone an hour long recording of me driving nervously and looking subhuman.

This world is not meant for "people" like me. I just can't win in life, normalfags won't let me.

Last edited:
Can't you opt-out for being recording, or is it mandatory?

Cover up the cameras with tape.

Can't you opt-out for being recording, or is it mandatory?
It's mandatory. They can post the footage on youtube and their sites for "educational and school" purposes. They don't post footage of everyone.
Before you start driving, they ask you if you agree to being recorded. If you say no you can't pass the exam.

It's mandatory. They can post the footage on youtube and their sites for "educational and school" purposes. They don't post footage of everyone.
Before you start driving, they ask you if you agree to being recorded. If you say no you can't pass the exam.
just drive normal they dont even see your face, however, can't you go to another driving school?

A new law in my EU country requires all driving schools to have HD cameras in the back seat recording everything the driver does at all times. This is bad enough with my Asperger's and severe anxiety, but the icing on the cake is that they're allowed to post the footage on social media sites for everyone to see. Normalfags love this new law, especially foids who are afraid of sexual assault. It will help to reduce corruption, but it's a nightmare for subhumans like me.

I'm planning on getting my driver's license soon and this is seriously making me reconsider. For those of you who have real social anxiety (not roastie meme shit), sub5 face and autism, you'll know what I'm talking about. I also have hyperhidrosis and this will make it much worse.

I'd be fine with this if they weren't allowed to post it on youtube and other sites. I don't want my disgusting nervous sweaty face filmed by a shitty camera to end up on the internet. I can't even look at my own recordings of my face, let alone an hour long recording of me driving nervously and looking subhuman.

This world is not meant for "people" like me. I just can't win in life, normalfags won't let me.
What Country ?
I am from Portugal, and i don´t think such a thing exists here, yet at least.

What Country ?
I am from Portugal, and i don´t think such a thing exists here, yet at least.
Croatia. I hope they don't post my footage online. Maybe I'm understanding the whole thing wrong. Maybe you can opt out of appearing on social media, but I'm pretty sure you sign a document with them stating they can use the footage for educational purposes. They also ask you before driving if you consent to being recorded.

I'm watching the videos right now and in one of them the instructor asks a foid if she consents to being recorded.

It’s over for many drivers.

Croatia. I hope they don't post my footage online. Maybe I'm understanding the whole thing wrong. Maybe you can opt out of appearing on social media, but I'm pretty sure you sign a document with them stating they can use the footage for educational purposes. They also ask you before driving if you consent to being recorded.

I'm looking at some of the videos right now. They ask the foid if she consent to being recorded before driving for 30+ minutes.
Either way, that fucking sucks.
I hope it takes more time until it gets here, just right before i get my driver licence aswell next year.

I'll call them tomorrow and ask. Hopefully the videos they post on the internet are from drivers who gave permission for their footage to be posted online. It was mostly foids so it makes sense.

Well that's just shit

The NTpill makes the driver license pill even more brutal. It's over for autistic licenselets.

Quite brutal indeed.

Processing speed as a marker to stimulant effect in clinical sample of children with high functioning autism spectrum disorder​

Julia Peled 1 2 , Hanoch Cassuto 3 , Itai Berger 4

Affiliations

Abstract​

Background: Patients with co-occurring Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and ASD might benefit from stimulants. There is a progressive increase in prescribing ADHD aimed medications for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), despite scarce knowledge and no distinct clinical guidelines for that matter.Aim: This study aims to analyze the effect of stimulant on processing speed performance and attention indices in children with ASD and ADHD.Methods: Forty children aged 6-18 years diagnosed with ASD who also met the criteria for ADHD were recruited. All children performed a computerized performance test for the assessment of cognitive attention performance three times: twice while they are drug naïve and once an hour after taking a single dose of 10 mg. methylphenidate (MPH). This performance was compared to a group of children diagnosed with 'ADHD only' without ASD.Results: A significant difference (p < 0.001) was found only in the parameter of measuring cognitive processing speed. This effect is significantly different from the response of the 'ADHD only' group.Conclusions: The reaction to MPH among ASD children is different than among ADHD children. In ASD, MPH significantly improved cognitive processing speed without changing other measured attention parameters. Improving processing speed, might improve every day functioning in children with ASD who also met the criteria for ADHD, in other means than expected. This unique response suggests new research targets for treatment with stimulants in ASD and ADHD children and its influence on cognitive parameters.

surely you can opt out of being posted at least

That's brutal, and really quite ableist. You're right, having autism does make one anxious about having your face posted online to have all the normies brutally mock and belittle you. It's over.