Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

driving is the best cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Rushing along beautiful roads and backdrops, everyone else’s face stops mattering because everyone is basically a car, people treat you equally on the road as a driver because they can’t see your face, LDAR in motion to your favorite music...

...i just hate when i see other cars occupied by couples talking to each other about their day or the wonderful sex they’re going to have latER that night. makes me want to buy a gun

i love driving for hours at night and just listening to music. it’s therapeutic. i haven’t left the house in 3 weeks because my alternator’s bad so my car won’t start and it snowed a ton on christmas so the roads are shitty anyway

soulartemis said:
Rushing along beautiful roads and backdrops, everyone else’s face stops mattering because everyone is basically a car, people treat you equally on the road as a driver because they can’t see your face, LDAR in motion to your favorite music...

...i just hate when i see other cars occupied by couples talking to each other about their day or the wonderful sex they’re going to have latER that night. makes me want to buy a gun

I'm a shit driver. Also, I got flipped off by an arab in a lambo after he intentionally sped up while I was changing lanes and made me swerve out of the way. Later on I ended up passing him and I considered brake checking his stupid ass but I decided it had been a long day and all I wanted was to get home and pass out.

Driving is a good cope indeed

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw[/video]

soulartemis said:

People don't treat all drivers equally.

Virgin Prius vs Chad Mustang

Driving a car into a crowd is the best cope

NextDayShooting11_Lorenzo_Basilio_web.jpg

acidburn10 said:
Driving is a good cope indeed

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw[/video]

Tfw no drivers license

I know an older incel who does this, drives all over scotland just for something to do and cope. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9w3LouA0w5824pcH_NeUSg/videos