Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Driving is my favorite cope

TechnoTakuma

TechnoTakuma

Greycel
Soyciety treats me very differently when I'm behind the wheel because they don't notice I have subhuman genetics.
As in they can't see that I have my seat pushed all the way forward so that I can reach the pedals, they can't really see my face etc.

If you drive a big truck or a police car "replica", most people will give you way, and if you drive a race car like me, you can drift and run circles around normie drivers and make them mad.

Also a lot of guys will respect you for building your own car; it's a bit like having a built body.

Im taking driving lessons and driving in town is fucking shite. The only time ive enjoyed driving was on the highway.

If i had a lot of money i'd go and get my driver license and drive around in a expensive car,like a Ferrari.
Since i'm broke af there's no point in getting the license just to drive a shitty car and never get noticed by foids.

I almost ran over some dude on Monday and almost rear ended a corolla. I hate driving stick

If i had a lot of money i'd go and get my driver license and drive around in a expensive car,like a Ferrari.
Since i'm broke af there's no point in getting the license just to drive a shitty car and never get noticed by foids.
Chad can drive literally anything or even just not have a car and foids will drool over him so this is all cope anyways

i wish i could drive

Chad can drive literally anything or even just not have a car and foids will drool over him

True,but you can also have foids drool over you ..if you drive a Ferrari or other expensive car...until you roll down your window and they see your subhuman face :feelsrope:

Ngl, driving through highways is awesome. You feel free

I love driving at night and listening to synthwave music

Sometimes it even feels better than drinking myself to sleep

Small dream is to be a truck driver. Just be on the road for like 12 hours a day listening to music. Idc about a house or apartment, I'd just sleep in my truck and minimize as much human contact as possible.

I hate driving, it's such a waste of time. There's always a lot of traffic in my city. And driving in highways for more than a few hours also gets old super fast. It's bloody expensive as well: gas, insurance, maintenance, the car itself.

there's no point in getting the license just to drive a shitty car and never get noticed by foids.
Still beats the shit out of using public transport.

If I had money I'd get an itasha.

What car you got bro?

I really don't care about the "respect" you get from having a fast car.
I just don't care to answer "how much horsepower does it make bro" over and over.
And of course women couldn't care less about what you drive unless it's some $100k+ barge and even then you're going down the golddigger path.

Same. One of the very few human to human interactions I enjoy is ripping through curvy country roads with a total stranger who felt like playing.

Im taking driving lessons and driving in town is fucking shite. The only time ive enjoyed driving was on the highway.
driving in cities is cursed tbh. super dangerous and boring. high ways are fun sometimes . feel like a roller coaster at times
I hate driving, it's such a waste of time. There's always a lot of traffic in my city. And driving in highways for more than a few hours also gets old super fast. It's bloody expensive as well: gas, insurance, maintenance, the car itself.

Still beats the shit out of using public transport.

If I had money I'd get an itasha.
agreed my gay nigger city traffic an be an hour plus easily. I work semi remotely and took big paycut cause traffic

Last edited: