Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Drivers license theoretical test tommorow!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I know I'm gonna fail even tho I learned all of the questions. I just want to rope already boyos. I just feel like shit and my low self esteem isnt helping. Fucking drivers license is for normies anyways fuck all of them. Fuck him fuck her fuck everybody fucking shit fuck my money they gonna take it anyway Reeeeeeeeeeee

YOU GOTTA MAKE İT HOMİE ! SHOW EM MOTHEFUCKERS WHO YOU ARE !:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::cool::cool::cool::cool::chad::chad::chad:

Be sure to post results.

Good luck , you can make it !!!

SRK is behind you boyo. channel your semen energy into focus and succeed.

Don't worry too much about it, the tests are easier than they seem.
When I had mine a foid next to me asked me "What is a personal vehicle?" because she didn't know the answer and she passed somehow.
You can do it my dude. :feelzez::feelzez:

Don't worry too much about it, the tests are easier than they seem.
When I had mine a foid next to me asked me "What is a personal vehicle?" because she didn't know the answer and she passed somehow.
You can do it my dude. :feelzez::feelzez:
In germany they are pretty hard every 4th person fails them. I hate memorizing things I rather like to use logic

In germany they are pretty hard every 4th person fails them. I hate memorizing things I rather like to use logic
That's harsh, I hope that at least you have good drivers then. When I had mine the test guy just gave us the tests and left the room for 20 mins and all the questions and answers can be found online.
Memorizing things is for brainlets, high iqs prefer logic and deduction.

That's harsh, I hope that at least you have good drivers then. When I had mine the test guy just gave us the tests and left the room for 20 mins and all the questions and answers can be found online.
Memorizing things is for brainlets, high iqs prefer logic and deduction.
yeah but we will have atleast one guy who watches us and internet will be blocked also if you try to cheat you wont be able to do the test for the next 6 weeks and you automatically fail and still need to pay the money.

how old are you op?
good luck out there, it's a cruel world

If low IQ foids can do it, so can you. Good luck

Good luck Op.

I thought that I was going to fail as well, but somehow I got all the questions right. I already got my license, I fucking hated the whole process, but trust me , it's worth it.

Sorry but the test is only a matter of learning. If you are lazy then it is your own fault.

its theory test

not theoretical test lmao

I thought that I was going to fail as well, but somehow I got all the questions right. I already got my license, I fucking hated the whole process, but trust me , it's worth it.
Yeah I may pass it too but my stupid brain makes me so much stress and I'm very pessimistic so I will always question things even when I would make it.
its theory test

not theoretical test lmao
english isnt my first language
Sorry but the test is only a matter of learning. If you are lazy then it is your own fault.
you sound like IT cucks. I'm just not good at memorizing stuff tbh Even tho I learned all Questions I still dont know all.