Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Driver’s License Pill

Driver’s license pill: real or not?

• Yes

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 59.0%

• Total voters
Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
Discuss.

Side discussion: should women be allowed to drive? I know @LastGerman thinks they shouldn’t, and he’s the biggest proponent of the driver’s license pill I know of.

Only thing that matters is face

Driver's license pill is a load of ridiculous bullshit. I have had a license for 22 years and I am KHHV. If you can get laid with a driver's license then you can get laid without one.

Discuss.

Side discussion: should women be allowed to drive? I know @LastGerman thinks they shouldn’t, and he’s the biggest proponent of the driver’s license pill I know of.
@LastGerman the pioneer of the driverlicensepill. Props to him

kind of. I don't think it would effect a +6/10 or a sub 4/10 if they didn't have a license but for someone with normie looks it would hold them back to some extent.

Driver's license pill is a load of ridiculous bullshit. I have had a license for 22 years and I am KHHV. If you can get laid with a driver's license then you can get laid without one.

Discuss.

Driver's license might matter if you're betabux because it signals reliability and independence. If you're hot, the girl will drive to you.

I think an adult not being able to get a drivers license is not so much a cause as a symptom of inability to function normally in society.

If you're chad women will drive you around tbh.

Driver license pill is real in the sense that not having it hurts your SMV. If you have a good chad face and big tall body, those will compensate for not having a license but the lack of a license will bring your SMV down at least a bit, but probably not to a point where you're feeling the effects of not having it.
Cars are responsible for transport and agency, carrying people from one place to another so lack of drivers license signals to women that you're a low value mate because you lack agency and potential.
This is the best description tbh

The biggest slayer I know still doesn’t have a car and he’s 21.

Being able to drive has little impact in your sexual prospects outside of logistics (hot women will still feel like fucking you if you're gl enough even if you don't have a driver's license).

And women should not be allowed to drive.

If you are a chad it does not matter
If you are an incel a car might add 0.5 points to your smv
I totally agree that women should not be allowed to drive as they can be distracted by the chad in the traffic and cause accidents:feelsbaton:

Owning a car is a minor SMV modifier. I would also say that its effect is negligible if you live in a big city. I think of it as being in the same category as things like social media presence or owning a smartphone which allow you to cast a wider net when trying to date.

Of course Chad can slay no matter what, but your 3/10 incel ass needs to minimise the damage and take all the help it can get.

The thing is, the driver licence pill has nothing to do with it, not directly though. I have made plenty of posts where I elaborated this topic.

And women should not be allowed to drive.

This is exactly my point.
Driver license pill is real in the sense that not having it hurts your SMV. If you have a good chad face and big tall body, those will compensate for not having a license but the lack of a license will bring your SMV down at least a bit, but probably not to a point where you're feeling the effects of not having it.
Cars are responsible for transport and agency, carrying people from one place to another so lack of drivers license signals to women that you're a low value mate because you lack agency and potential.

Well-elaborated.

Owning a car is a minor SMV modifier.

Of course Chad can slay no matter what, but your 3/10 incel ass needs to minimise the damage and take all the help it can get.

Exactly.

This is where I’m at, but I wanna see the other side argue for it tbhtbh.

You got the whole idea of the driver licence pill wrong. Most likely, only people who have a driver licence think like this, which is indeed pretty interesting. It is because it has become something normal to you. Driving a car for you is comparable to walking. You just do it without even bring this topic into question and that is my whole point. So, I got where yo uare all coming from.
My point is:
If you are unable to drive (for whatever reason) you are not even a part of anything. You are below subhuman at this point. You not only missed on any kind of romantical stuff, you even missed out on such crucial things like driving a car. I have only this life to experience it. There is only this era. It is special within in itself. And here I am struggling with it. I do not even feel somewhat normal. It really bothers me.

Last edited:
You're either wealthy, or you've had friends or family that were willing to help. You don't even see how lucky you were. I hate to use this marxist line but you don't even see your privilege.

I think an adult not being able to get a drivers license is not so much a cause as a symptom of inability to function normally in society.
Bingo.

Abolish all food rights, including right to drive

If you are unable to drive (for whatever reason) you are not even a part of anything. You are below subhuman at this point. You not only missed on any kind of romantical stuff, you even missed out on such crucial things like driving a car. I have only this life to experience it. There is only this era. It is special within in itself. And here I am struggling with it. I do not even feel somewhat normal. It really bothers me.
You're also unable to work certain jobs. I'm about to graduate in engineering and I don't get my license soon I'll be jobless (it's officiously required in my field). Then it's fucking over because I'll have a gap on my resume right after graduating.

There is no car for your face

There is no car for your face
Obviously you'd have to be a complete drooling redpill/betabuxxing moron to think that a car could make you hot like chad. That's not what we're saying.
It's not that a car makes you hot, it's that NOT having a car lowers your smv a bit.

Just like being broke af lowers it. Yes chad still gets laid even if he's broke. But it still lowers everyone's smv a bit. High tier normies and chadlites might struggle if they're broke.

Obviously you'd have to be a complete drooling redpill/betabuxxing moron to think that a car could make you hot like chad. That's not what we're saying.
It's not that a car makes you hot, it's that NOT having a car lowers your smv a bit.

Just like being broke af lowers it. Yes chad still gets laid even if he's broke. But it still lowers everyone's smv a bit. High tier normies and chadlites might struggle if they're broke.

I get it now. Makes sense

If women driving triggers you, I dare you to open the spoiler below:

The "drivers license pill" is one of the most autistic theories on this site. Most incels have cars and drivers licences. Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian were autistic and incel and they both had drivers licences. Even fucking chris chan has a drivers licence.

The "drivers license pill" is one of the most autistic theories on this site. Most incels have cars and drivers licences. Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian were autistic and incel and they both had drivers licences. Even fucking chris chan has a drivers licence.
Thank you. I see chads on the train every fucking day.

There Is no car for your face, you really want to carry a card with your picture on it everywhere you go?

I'll never get one

then they all mogg me

A driver license is one of the many stepping stones achievements to build a successful life, and become a normal independent adult with a good mental health. First car, first relationships, first job, first apartment, ect. Those things will simply never be achievable to me and that makes me want to rope the fuck out.

I once saw a documentary about homeless peoples, and a social worker said that he was way more proud to hear that a homeless man got a girlfriend rather than a job, because a relationship can bring the best out of a man, something that materials just cannot do.

I don’t believe it because I have a license and drive a nice car, a BMW (unironically) and I’m still an incel.

Chad fucks regardless of driver's license

If women driving triggers you, I dare you to open the spoiler below:

Eh, she's sat on the right (thus making her a first officer) and the only reason she's been hired is to fill gender quotas.

There are way more men more suitable to be a pilot than foids and the number of GOOD foid pilots is zero.

Eh, she's sat on the right (thus making her a first officer) and the only reason she's been hired is to fill gender quotas.
The captain was also a foid. And Etihad is an Arab airline so I doubt they have gender quotas at all. It's just for PR, but I thought it would be funny to see the driverslicensepill escalated to that degree.

This, and only this. Having your own apartment is much more relevant than having a drivers license, and no one talks about the "apartment pill", lol.