Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Driver's License Pill] Long-distance driving is reactionary and must be phased out by progressive, fast moving commuter trains

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Fast moving commuter trains should be subsidized in America despite the interests of the automobile and oil industries, because long-distance driving lends itself to reactionary tendencies.

Namely, it enables the driver to actually think about life while out on the open road, and get a break from instant gratification/stimulation. This invariably results in bad thoughts regarding our ruling order!

An American should be permitted as little time to think as possible, either when he is at work or on vacation. Everything must go as quickly as possible, so that idle time is minimized. Idleness enables free thought, and free thought is treason to a society based in conformity.

While highways can be commended for having eliminated much variety and organic expressions of American life, as rooted in the “small towns,” nothing would achieve greater monotony than fast moving commuter trains. There would no longer be any idyllic, backwards towns to idle in (“idle” and “idyllic” are almost homonyms, both favorite terms in the reactionary’s lexicon).

Unfortunately, America only has the slow-moving Amtrak passenger trains as of now, and while I took one last month I literally saw a Confederate Flag out of the window in a small town that it stopped in! A fast moving commuter train would have the benefit of not stopping in that small town, and it would also move so fast that you could possibly not see that Confederate Flag from the window at all and thus be prompted by potentially rebellious thoughts.

The automobile industry promotes cars as symbols of independence, and insofar as this is indeed the case, it must be pushed back upon, especially as self-driving cars are put onto the market and thus permit the driver to go long distances without even the distractions of the road to occupy his mind.

Last edited:
High IQ Post
Namely, it enables the driver to actually think about life while out on the open road, and get a break from instant gratification/stimulation. This invariably results in bad thoughts regarding our ruling order!
Wouldn't they be even more open to think since they're not driving? And how long will the commute be for the average commuter?
The automobile industry promotes cars as symbols of independence, and insofar as this is indeed the case, it must be pushed back upon, especially as self-driving cars are put onto the market and thus permit the driver to go long distances without even the distractions of the road to occupy his mind.
Commuter trains pack people in like cattle, which would make people tense and hiveminded.
While highways can be commended for having eliminated much variety and organic expressions of American life, as rooted in the “small towns,” nothing would achieve greater monotony than fast moving commuter trains. There would no longer be any idyllic, backwards towns to idle in (“idle” and “idyllic” are almost homonyms, both favorite terms in the reactionary’s lexicon).
Couldn't the government use high speed commuter trains to bring in more workers from the small towns? Obviously people who live in the city won't be taking the train back to the small town.
America only has the slow-moving Amtrak passenger trains as of now
I once took one across the country because my autistic brother was too afraid to fly. It was cool getting to see the changing landscape pass me by.

how the fuck r u supposed to go off road with a self driving car??

especially as self-driving cars are put onto the market and thus permit the driver to go long distances without even the distractions of the road to occupy his mind.

I will kill myself if this becomes common.

You have much more to think about in a train than in a car.
I know driving is not a significant cognitive load, but it's still there. In a train you have literally nothing else to do but think.