Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Driver's License Pill is a death sentence in your 20s

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
When you see a child driving, most people would be horrified and think they have not learned to drive.
However, when they see a subhuman truecel like me, they would think I still know how to drive (if they don't think I look retarded).
But when they realize that I have no driver's license, it is placed me from subhuman to rotting vegetable in their mind.
This video literally triggered suifuel for me, because if I had seen this in real life, I would have immediatly chased the car and jumped in front of it to kill myself.
And if I was too slow, run fast as I can back home to rope.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0dfv-XOYV4&ab_channel=JustForLaughsGags

@LastGerman would be but @Personalityinkwell wouldn’t
what would @Personalityinkwell think?
Also, I wonder what @Edmund_Kemper would think about this whole situation, I think he's also a driver license cel.

Mine expired a few years ago, and I never renewed it. There's no need for a driver's license if you don't leave your home.

The only reason I learned to drive because it is like GTA irl but I can't run over foids.

Mine expired a few years ago, and I never renewed it. There's no need for a driver's license if you don't leave your home.
I wish I had a license so I could at least go on trips to nature areas and such.
Feels like I have no freedom in my life being forced to rot in one place and being able to go far away if I choose.

He would coom on the spot
Is he a pedocel?

He would rope on the spot
It's over

The only reason I learned to drive because it is like GTA irl but I can't run over foids.
mogs me. If you can't run over people irl, then what's the point of it in GTA?

Driver's license pill is cope tbh. A driver's license won't help you ascend.

Oh this shitstain topic.

I thought this was brutally murdered and buried for good.

Take the publictransportpill

I wish I had a license so I could at least go on trips to nature areas and such.
Feels like I have no freedom in my life being forced to rot in one place and being able to go far away if I choose.
Yeah, I get that. It'd also be good in case you want to off yourself; you can drive to the woods and do it there. But to me it seems useless atm as I don't really leave my room anymore.

I haven't owned or driving a car in ~15+ years, but i always have my license validation. It's cheap enough and potentially useful. It provides options.

I guess @LastGerman will like this one too...

Driver's license pill is cope tbh. A driver's license won't help you ascend.
Speeding GIFs | Tenor

If this won't get you pussy, it's beyond over and there is no hope for anything left.

Literally the most notorious one in the inkler community maby

for gallons and gallons of men
I can't tag him anymore for some reason

Yeah, I get that. It'd also be good in case you want to off yourself; you can drive to the woods and do it there. But to me it seems useless atm as I don't really leave my room anymore.
same, I've only left my house one time since last March.
But still, at least you can just drive around.

I haven't owned or driving a car in ~15+ years, but i always have my license validation. It's cheap enough and potentially useful. It provides options.
no options for driver license cels

I guess @LastGerman will like this one too...

View attachment 422134
ITcels got to her first I'm guessing.

Unless you live at a uni or a big city, license is important

Im so retarded I cant drive. The reason I didnt get license is because I cant press the pedals while controlling the wheel and the sticks. Autism trucel trait

brutal, i decided to get my learner's permit a few months ago and im learning how to drive

Yes you are seen as mentally retarded and loser if you can't drive. Driving is simple, everyone can do it. If you can't do it, there's something wrong with you. Like losing your virginity, it's one of the things you have to do to reach adolescence. A driving license differs children and adults from each other.

Normie foids in my school once made fun of a teacher who had no driving license.

Last edited:
Yes you are seen as mentally retarded and loser if you can't drive. Driving is simple, everyone can do it. If you can't do it, there's something wrong with you. Like losing your virginity, it's one of the things you have to do to reach adolescence. A driving license differs children and adults from each other.

Normie foids in my school once made fun of a teacher who had no driving license.
I am a laughing stock for more than my face then.

It actually will but only during highschool.
Can it be a negative past highschool?

When you see a child driving, most people would be horrified and think they have not learned to drive.
However, when they see a subhuman truecel like me, they would think I still know how to drive (if they don't think I look retarded).
But when they realize that I have no driver's license, it is placed me from subhuman to rotting vegetable in their mind.
This video literally triggered suifuel for me, because if I had seen this in real life, I would have immediatly chased the car and jumped in front of it to kill myself.
And if I was too slow, run fast as I can back home to rope.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0dfv-XOYV4&ab_channel=JustForLaughsGags

I'm 25 and I got no car or license.

I'm 25 and I got no car or license.
I'll be approaching that age eventually, and will be in that same position (hopefully not).
I hope you can ascend soon from this hell hole of stagnation.

I'll be approaching that age eventually, and will be in that same position (hopefully not).
I hope you can ascend soon from this hell hole of stagnation.
I'll have my chinese police gf waifu drive me around it's all good.

driver's license did nothing for me

forgot to add that it will happen in the afterlife after I blow my head right open next year upon failing to SEAmaxx.
Anime Girl Noose Meme

Driving sucks. Would rather teleport places tbh. Less hassle. Cars are just a black whole in the driveway which consooms money

Driving sucks. Would rather teleport places tbh. Less hassle. Cars are just a black whole in the driveway which consooms money
over for non superpower cels

Here in turkey i just take the metro or taxi, its way cheaper than having to pay for fuel, car maintenance/insurance and driving is cucked in todays day in world.
Squashed Crowd High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy

Automatic, try doing that in stick.

nice cope, if they see chad not driving they will fuck him on the spot

Btw, she's 5'10" at the age of 14 and already drives lol
5'10. At this point they prolly rob genetics from incels before birth. Fr people shouldn't be getting this tall at 14. But I forget I'm in this UNivERSe

You sound like a foid trying to shame guys like myself for not having a license.
I'm 19 and don't have a car or a driver's license and probably never will have those things but there have been some times that I have thought about being a cab driver I wouldn't mind that.

Last edited:
I got my license at 23 lol. I was always a decent driver, but mentally I really struggled with anxiety and fear of getting into accident. That would cause me to make stupid mistakes and hesitate, almost failed my test because of it. Anxiety and fear fucks your brain up so hard, something as simple as driving is a struggle mentally. It's over.

I'm 24 and I don't have a license's yet because my parents couldn't afford it when I was younger.
Meanwhile I see 18-19-20 years old on driving school cars all the time, most paid by their parents.
Some are so detatch from the reality of garbage like me that they would think I don't have a license because I don't want to.

I don't think it has anything to do with attractiveness. And you may not need one at all depending on where you live.

And driving isn't hard for the most part. If you have a manual transmission those can really suck in bad traffic (I speak from experience). But that's about it. Manual transmissions have gotten so rare most of you will probably never deal with one. I don't dislike them. They're great on the open road. Just bad in city traffic. Automatic and CVT are super easy to drive. Like driving a go kart. A little kid could do it if they could reach the pedals.

Last edited:
You sound like a foid trying to shame guys like myself for not having a license.
I'm 19 and don't have a car or a driver's license and probably never will have those things but there have been some times that I have thought about being a cab driver I wouldn't mind that.
I don't have a driver license either and I am older than you. Don't want to shame anyone, just saying that people think it's weird and if possible everyone should try to get one.

I don't have a driver license either and I am older than you. Don't want to shame anyone, just saying that people think it's weird and if possible everyone should try to get one.
Ok