Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Drivers License pill destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I hardly ever leave the house, that much is true. And I certainly don’t mind going for walks when I do actually decide to leave on that rare occasion. However one thing that I’d love to do is learn to drive, something I can’t do because it requires lessons and I’m agoraphobic and fear people, not to mention having serious anxiety and being autistic.

So if I want to travel anywhere long distance or just generally want to go out some place, I have to be driven everywhere. It’s shameful. It’s humiliating that I, a young adult, am being mogged by other youngsters including foids who can drive and have the freedom of the road whereas I only have the pavement or the passenger seat. I didn’t take the drivers license pill seriously at first but now I do. It’s sad. It’s over for me.

@LastGerman thank you for bringing this hard hitting, almost hidden, pill to my attention as hard as it was to swallow.

I dont care, it doesnt really matter tbh. It is not related to inceldom. Meme pill

I dont care, it doesnt really matter tbh. It is not related to inceldom. Meme pill
Who wants to walk around everywhere and be driven to every single place by your mother? It’s ridiculous. I can’t even go to McDonald’s because it’s too far away and I need to drive.

car pill is the real one bro thirdworldcels will understand me very well

Who wants to walk around everywhere and be driven to every single place by your mother? It’s ridiculous. I can’t even go to McDonald’s because it’s too far away and I need to drive.
Not everyone can buy a car. It's expensive as fuck. Driver license is the easy part. Who the fuck fails driver license test anyways?

Not everyone can buy a car. It's expensive as fuck. Driver license is the easy part. Who the fuck fails driver license test anyways?

I guess its hard for some people, so iam not gonna judge them as being lazy fucks. Driving needs a decent amount of hand eye coordination and a good sense of geometry. And in certain countries, it might also be expensive to get one.

I got one in curryland for a 15USD bribe lol. And i didnt even have to drive a car.

Well at least you can boatmaxx

Stop this meme

What i hate about the driver's licence pill is that foids will probably not even date you when they find out you don't own one. They will also never want to be your GF or future wife. Foids over 20 never take trains or buses because it's low class, they always drive their car even when they live 5 minutes away from a grocery store.

I usually walk and i rarely use my bike.

@LastGerman thank you for bringing this hard hitting, almost hidden, pill to my attention as hard as it was to swallow.

It really is. As we can see once again:

Driver license is the easy part. Who the fuck fails driver license test anyways?

All that needs to be said about hardcore believers in the driver's licences pill

Stop this meme

They still think it is a meme or that I am joking around or something. But no, I am actually serious. This is indeed an issue for itself. The thing is, nobody brought this up into question until now. Most likely, people in general and even people here despite the fact they are blackpilled, are perplexed. They cannot get behind, most likely due to the fact, that they live in the USA where it is much easier to obtain a driver licence. Also they most likely can drive and this is why they are unable to get behind it.

I have also explained this over and over again, yet on the very next day, people just forget about it and whenever this topic comes up, they will give the same reply over and over again.

So if I want to travel anywhere long distance or just generally want to go out some place, I have to be driven everywhere. It’s shameful. It’s humiliating that I, a young adult, am being mogged by other youngsters including foids who can drive and have the freedom of the road whereas I only have the pavement or the passenger seat.

I absolute agree and this is what I have been talking about all the time. It is absolutely shameful if you cannot drive as a grown up man while every female do it without any effort at all. You need to have a driver licence. It is the very first step into adulthood. Imagine you did not miss out on teenage relationship and so on, you also missed on on such crucial stuff as driving.

Foids over 20 never take trains or buses because it's low class, they always drive their car even when they live 5 minutes away from a grocery store.

Imagine being emasculated by younger females who can drive and have a car while you have to walk.

Having a car and being able to drive is far better for your agoraphobia, anxiety and whatever.

They still think it is a meme or that I am joking around or something. But no, I am actually serious. This is indeed an issue for itself. The thing is, nobody brought this up into question until now. Most likely, people in general and even people here despite the fact they are blackpilled, are perplexed. They cannot get behind, most likely due to the fact, that they live in the USA where it is much easier to obtain a driver licence. Also they most likely can drive and this is why they are unable to get behind it.

I have also explained this over and over again, yet on the very next day, people just forget about it and whenever this topic comes up, they will give the same reply over and over again.

I absolute agree and this is what I have been talking about all the time. It is absolutely shameful if you cannot drive as a grown up man while every female do it without any effort at all. You need to have a driver licence. It is the very first step into adulthood. Imagine you did not miss out on teenage relationship and so on, you also missed on on such crucial stuff as driving.

Imagine being emasculated by younger females who can drive and have a car while you have to walk.
What is masculine about driving a car?
Driving a truck looks masculine but...

A license wouldn't help you ascend that's the only reason I think it's cope. I don't doubt that it makes life more difficult in general for some people though.

What is masculine about driving a car?
Driving a truck looks masculine but...

Being independent and making your own time schedule is indeed manly. Also having knowledge about cars in general is also manly.

A license wouldn't help you ascend that's the only reason I think it's cope.

It is not directly linked to the general ability to seduce a female. At this point a driver licence is absolutely needed in order to be seen as a normal functional adult human being.

It is not directly linked to the general ability to seduce a female. At this point a driver licence is absolutely needed in order to be seen as a normal functional adult human being.
In Europe too? I just have a really hard time believing that because like I've said before, Europe seems like a dream for walkingcels compared to the US.

I'm trying to get a drivers license now.
It has been hell to hear from people who have a license, that they don't even own a car.
"Yeah, I got my license when I was 18, but i don't own a car teehee". :feelsree::woke::feelsBox:

Being independent and making your own time schedule is indeed manly. Also having knowledge about cars in general is also manly.

I dont know how to use a car but i used an automatic car once.
I guess i can relate. It really sucks to go somewhere with public transport.

In Europe too? I just have a really hard time believing that because like I've said before, Europe seems like a dream for walkingcels compared to the US.

Yes, it is absolutely mandatory. Like I said before. If you live in a more rural area, you have to wait 1 hour for the next bus. They only drive at specific times. Even in some city area some busses only drive in 20 minute interval and there are a lot of delays as well. So, taking public transportation and/or walking is not the best idea in general. You should be able to drive as a grown up man. It gives you independence, you can make your own time schedule, you can drive whenever you want and you have something for your own, a car. Even though most people who can drive cannot see the value behind it, this is an absolute powerful tool which is needed in this society in order to become a functional and normal adult human being.

I dont know how to use a car but i used an automatic car once.
I guess i can relate. It really sucks to go somewhere with public transport.

I am using stick at driving school and at driving simulation. I am now able to get at least a bit of grasp of it.
Also, whenever I take public transportation Isee al lthe young people who go to school. This is really devastating.

licensepill is just part of statuspill. it helps you maxx in other areas and but there is no car for your face. it's also kinda location dependent, licensepill is less potent in east Asia for example

Yes, it is absolutely mandatory. Like I said before. If you live in a more rural area, you have to wait 1 hour for the next bus. They only drive at specific times. Even in some city area some busses only drive in 20 minute interval and there are a lot of delays as well. So, taking public transportation and/or walking is not the best idea in general. You should be able to drive as a grown up man. It gives you independence, you can make your own time schedule, you can drive whenever you want and you have something for your own, a car. Even though most people who can drive cannot see the value behind it, this is an absolute powerful tool which is needed in this society in order to become a functional and normal adult human being.

I am using stick at driving school and at driving simulation. I am now able to get at least a bit of grasp of it.
Also, whenever I take public transportation Isee al lthe young people who go to school. This is really devastating.
Public transport is suicidefuel. So humiliating.
Having a car and being able to drive is far better for your agoraphobia, anxiety and whatever.
Exactly I can be alone then in the car and I have the freedom of the road.

Tenor 1

What i hate about the driver's licence pill is that foids will probably not even date you when they find out you don't own one. They will also never want to be your GF or future wife. Foids over 20 never take trains or buses because it's low class, they always drive their car even when they live 5 minutes away from a grocery store.
cope. I have a normie friend who's 6/10, 24 yo, has no car/dl and has a qt3.14 gf.
you guys need to stop

Last edited:
my v6 will get me 6 inches into some whore