Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(DriverLisensePill) I have failed the written test 4 times, cant even take the driving test

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Its fucking over, how can i get to the driving test when i cant even pass the computer questions. fucking brutal.

I failed 2 times on the actual driving test.
First was my fault because I was under slept and really nervous.
Second was not my fault because lines were painted wrong on the intersection.
I'm about to buy a car this Saturday
:feelshmm:

How did u pass the written test on the computur? it is depressing, i went 4 times each time the screen said i have failed and i walked through the door in humilation, it is fucking brutal. the tests are like maybe 1-2 questions common sense rest are stupid questions that involve numbers and specifics, such as "How many feet before you signal a turn"

It hurts, doesn't it? :feelscry:

How did u pass the written test on the computur? it is depressing, i went 4 times each time the screen said i have failed and i walked through the door in humilation, it is fucking brutal. the tests are like maybe 1-2 questions common sense rest are stupid questions that involve numbers and specifics, such as "How many feet before you signal a turn"
We obviously don't have the same written tests but I just crammed the night before. It's all bullshit you'll forget the moment you pass

Its fucking over, how can i get to the driving test when i cant even pass the computer questions. fucking brutal.
Gonna take the DriverLicensepill next year and see how it goes.
I am young ( 22 ).

Can you no go online an do loads of mock theory tests? When i was going to sit my theory test i bought a cd rom with all the potential questions on it. Kept doing practice ones they're pretty obvious, there's only a handful of questions you might have difficulty with

This site gives you all the sample questions.

Driver licence pill strikes again, I fucking hate it when I see women driving a car while I need to take the public transport.

If you can't complete the drivers test first try you're a retardcel. Dumbfucks shoot heroin while driving in my neighborhood and they manage to have drivers licenses.

dam that sucks, took me 2 tries to pass both tests

The drivers licences pill really made me feel how behind I was on life and motivated me to get my permit.

I've heard stories of people who failed 10 times before they passed lol

I failed 2 times and have no motivation to try again

If you can't complete the drivers test first try you're a retardcel. Dumbfucks shoot heroin while driving in my neighborhood and they manage to have drivers licenses.
Tbh. I passed both first try idk how it’s so hard fr.

Never began. Though it might be harder in Germany than the states
I heared that its very easy in the us compared to germany. And in germany its fucking expansive. In the past if you failed the test more than 3 times you needed to do a test if you are mentally retarded.

I heared that its very easy in the us compared to germany. And in germany its fucking expansive. In the past if you failed the test more than 3 times you needed to do a test if you are mentally retarded.
usa test is fucking stupid, they ask dumb questions such as "How many minutes after it rains is road unsafe" such bullshit questions.

Wow! I hardly ever drove. Used a borrowed car. Walked in took the test and paid them and got the thing. 35+/- years ago. When all it was, was, what does this symbol mean? Type stuff. Wet roads? Distance to signal? Wtf? Too many weird questions base days.

Its easy as fuck, even females pass it

Just read the little book 25 times and memorize as much as you can.

Ps: I hope you get a roastie for the drive test :D

They dont wanna see another ethnic on the road

Is the car you're buying a Supreme choice like my BMW?

You need to study the book. No one would pass these exams without studying first. I don't remember how many feet before you signal a turn. I read it from the book before taking the test, studied til I knew most of it, then wrote the test. You can't just wing it.

fuck off fakecels
Real incels use public transport

It's because you're ugly. Depression shrinks the brain and how much depression you have is a direct reflection of the way you look. Were all mentally ill autistic man children because were sub 3 subhumans.
https://www.livescience.com/22292-how-depression-shrinks-brain.html
have all found that in depression, a part of the brain called the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex shrinks. The neurons in this region, which is responsible for complex tasks from memory and sensory integration to the planning of actions, are also smaller and less dense in depressed people compared with healthy people.
Tall attractive people that got laid created the blackpill. ldar it's over.

It's because you're ugly. Depression shrinks the brain and how much depression you have is a direct reflection of the way you look. Were all mentally ill autistic man children because were sub 3 subhumans.
https://www.livescience.com/22292-how-depression-shrinks-brain.html

Tall attractive people that got laid created the blackpill. ldar it's over.
Holy fucking shit, i told some users about this shit once, but now i have research proof. Thank you its fucking over

Got my license 10 years ago and never drove again in my life.

How do you fail? Just read the rules of the road

I passed those on my first try without studying

I don't think you need a driver's license to drive. As long as you say you drive non-commercially, that's why they call it a CL. If you don't have a license that means you don't have to follow the laws of the road, because you never got a license agreeing to them. If I can go back in time I would've never gotten it.

Do a lot of different sample tests until you consistently score enough to pass.You won't memorize everything just by reading the rules,and in these sample tests there are quite a lot of questions like in actual test(at least that was the case in my country)

I last took the written test probably 15 years ago. It was super easy. I read the entire drivers book though

:feelstastyman: if u actually studied then u have the memory of a late stage alzheimer’s patient. if u didn’t study then study bro. i did it first try all i did was read the little book twice

I cry for all the retardcels that can't pass the written driving test.

Gonna take the DriverLicensepill next year and see how it goes.
I am young ( 22 ).
Good to know i'm not the only person that age without a license. I know how to drive but I can't legally because I don't have a license. It's fucking over.

Good to know i'm not the only person that age without a license. I know how to drive but I can't legally because I don't have a license. It's fucking over.
We are on the same boat then.

Took about 30 lessons, didn't even do the theory test let alone the driving test, too nervous to drive made mistakes al the time, it could be something to do with the fact of my father never driving

I am afraid to fail. :feelstrash:

Over for low IQ inbred camel jockeys such as yourself OP.

I don't think you need a driver's license to drive. As long as you say you drive non-commercially, that's why they call it a CL. If you don't have a license that means you don't have to follow the laws of the road, because you never got a license agreeing to them. If I can go back in time I would've never gotten it.
Is this legit? can i actually do this? i only will drive to go to classes nothing more

Is this legit? can i actually do this? i only will drive to go to classes nothing more
Yes, but you might get hassled by cops sometimes. You can even turn in your social security number so you don't have to pay taxes or follow most of the cucked laws.