Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DriverLicenseMog in my English textbook.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
JFL I attend English private lessons after my school and this was one of the exercises. @LastGerman
Of course all the chadlites in my group had a driver license and argued how important it is. I was embarrassed to say I still don’t have it and I take a bus whenever I want to go somewhere. It was brutal.
E813F122 3F64 4C4C 8348 D546650190D5

Btw here is another exercise I had few months ago about describing someone’s looks.
Fucking lookism propaganda we were forced to describe the worst and best looking person. Fortunately no one picked me for the worst looking but there is a foid in my group that attends the lessons with her chadlite boyfriend and she described him as the best looking I couldn’t stand it knowing no one will ever say something that nice to me.
5D9C1120 5E7B 4E91 82F8 1F5C06C22C39
919C921D E351 437A B7AA E67A1136934D

JFL I attend English private lessons after my school and this was one of the exercises. @LastGerman.
LastGerman's agony has basically become a meme at this point anyway so its just another cope.
Brutal mog tho

Eww female drivers. Get in the passenger seat, bitch.

The bitch smilling

Of course the yhave to use a female. They encourage female driivng everywhere. @rightfulcel

Do you want to destroy me completely with this? Looking at this, is utterly disgusting. By the way, you should answer the questions with:
1. Answer: Female driving causes problems and it emasculates men.

2. Answer: The question is already biased. It is absolutely signifcant to know how to drive.

If you cannot drive as a grown up man, you basically missed out on the most crucial experience in life and you will never be an adult. You will be always a little toddler, the eternal child.

They also admit that driving is a skill that you need to learn, yet it seems that females can just drive without any effort at all. I cannot comprehend this, while I am typing this my body becomes more and more warm and I want to go on a rampage.

The bitch smilling

I hate her so much, if I could i would punch her in her fucking face over and over again.

Please cut out this picture man. It is utterly disgusting.

Just lol at this picture.
You should give the female all the bad traits and say that looks are subjective and give any good trait the old man because he seems to have the best personality.

Last edited:
Do you want to destroy me completely with this? Looking at this, is utterly disgusting. By the way, you should answer the questions with:
1. Answer: Female driving causes problems and it emasculates men.

2. Answer: The question is already biased. It is absolutely signifcant to know how to drive.

If you cannot drive as a grown up man, you basically missed out on the most crucial experience in life and you will never be an adult. You will be always a little toddler, the eternal child.

They also admit that driving is a skill that you need to learn, yet it seems that females can just drive without any effort at all. I cannot comprehend this, while I am typing this my body becomes more and more warm and I want to go on a rampage.
Very based answers, it’s shame I’m too high inhib for saying things like that in public but I did mentioned that driving license is crucial and during the worst/best looking question I said that I don’t judge people appearance and the teacher didn’t ask any further questions.

When you take theory lessons they put this kind of female pictures everywhere, and always smiling.

Very based answers, it’s shame I’m too high inhib for saying things like that in public

Why? Seriously, what can happen at this point in life? Something bad? I bet that even plenty of other men in your class think that way. If the teacher or any female come with the typical ''muhh nevironment'', just say, they should give up their driver licence and they should not drive on top of that. Their existence is nothing but a burden to life itself and therefore they should also kill themselves in order to help the environment.

Ask them why you should care about ''muhh environemnt'' if nobody cares about you? Why should men sacrifice themselves for it despite the fact that Rothschild could literally stop this bullshit if they want to? Why only ordinary people have to sacrifice themselves for it? Why not the ''big guys'' who could do much more?

You do not need to go out on them like this but you seriously should say something against this madness and leftist bullshit.

but I did mentioned that driving license is crucial and during

What was the reaction to this and what did other people say to it?

When you take theory lessons they put this kind of female pictures everywhere, and always smiling.

I also can confirm this. They used 2 or 3 female drivers as examples and the other driver who was a man only had to do with car breakdowns. This world is encouraging female driving all over the place and they want to get rid of man who can drive.

Why? Seriously, what can happen at this point in life? Something bad? I bet that even plenty of other men in your class think that way. If the teacher or any female come with the typical ''muhh nevironment'', just say, they should give up their driver licence and they should not drive on top of that. Their existence is nothing but a burden to life itself and therefore they should also kill themselves in order to help the environment.

Ask them why you should care about ''muhh environemnt'' if nobody cares about you? Why should men sacrifice themselves for it despite the fact that Rothschild could literally stop this bullshit if they want to? Why only ordinary people have to sacrifice themselves for it? Why not the ''big guys'' who could do much more?

You do not need to go out on them like this but you seriously should say something against this madness and leftist bullshit.
I’m scared I would get kicked out, I rather stay in line like a cuck and just get my certification
What was the reaction to this and what did other people say to it?
Most of people agreed tbh but there were two guys who said getting by bus is enough if you live in a big city.