Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious driver lisense pill

fakecel excuse

I have one
I'm proud of you, always remember this when you feel you are not good for anything. :heart:this shows that you are capable of achieving your goals.

I'm proud of you, always remember this when you feel you are not good for anything. :heart:this shows that you are capable of achieving your goals.
Wow. Many thanks bro:feelsokman: That was a heartwarming reply to read.

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: bro..

Having a drivers license is for :chad:s.

there are schools that will take on people with disabilities like aspergers and so on (automatic only though)
you'd have to be either extremely low IQ or physically crippled not to be able to drive a car

Driver's license pill is clearly a troll. Idk why would someone take it seriously.

there are schools that will take on people with disabilities like aspergers and so on (automatic only though)
you'd have to be either extremely low IQ or physically crippled not to be able to drive a car
I'm too ugly to drive tho. :soy:

....i don’t have one....

Can’t see myself getting one

17749.jpg

The Driver's license pill has utterly destroyed me.

Last edited:
It has annihilated me I can barely breathe Im just a shell of who once I was
D90

I was once an innocent soul full of motivation and excessive optimism, but once I wrongfully took the DLP that fact has forever changed for the absolute worse.

After consuming the DLP, I have been forever exonerated to a depressing life full of nothing but pure loneliness and torment.
I'm a mere shell of who I formerly was and the memory regarding this realization will forever leave its hideous scar on my innocent mind.
I will NEVER EVER be the same.

For those who are fortunate enough to have never taken the DLP:
DONT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Last edited:
why are you guys all sucking eachother off and making it seem like the driverslicensepill has no real point. It wont be the cause of inceldom alone but is important if you are already undesirable how can you compete with chad in his sports car. An incel with no car gets mogged by an incel with a nice car.

is important if you are already undesirable how can you compete with chad in his sports car. An incel with no car gets mogged by an incel with a nice car.
:soy::bluepill:

Last edited:
Its ok bro! I bet you have other things you can be proud of. For example you are a very heartwarming person. Would love to meet you IRL
What about me? :feels:

Hey guys former incel here. recently i ascended by getting my drivers license,feels good not to be truecel anymore
Wtn8sk9

Hey guys former incel here. recently i ascended by getting my drivers license,feels good not to be truecel anymore
View attachment 250586

Hey there stragerino, Chad here. I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad that you finally got your driver's license and ascended from inklerdom.
Gqykbtqoej711

Not many know this, but if a stupid inkwell were to have a driver's license they would have a much better time competing with Chad and not only that but definitely increase their chances of actually landing themselves a girlfriend tenfold.

Anyways, best of luck, I got to go now and watch my wife get pounded by our bull!

Last edited:
Hey there stragerino, Chad here. I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad that you finally got your driver's license and ascended from inklerdom.
View attachment 250589
Not many know this, but if a stupid inkwell were to have a driver's license they would have a much better time competing with Chad and not only that but definitely increase their chances of actually landing themselves a girlfriend tenfold.

Anyways, best of luck, I got to go now and watch my wife get pounded by our bull!
Elrisitas

View attachment 250589

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Its ok bro! I bet you have other things you can be proud of. For example you are a very heartwarming person. Would love to meet you IRL
:heart:

I have a driver's license and it hasn't attracted a female toilet yet.