Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Driver License Pill

Eremite

Eremite

No Ether for Incels
★★★★
The driver license pill is totally true. In Germany there was a shooting at a university yesterday. The shooter was 18 year old and the police calls him strange for not having one. People without are seen as mentally retarded weirdos

Attachments

• he had no driver license.jpg
    he had no driver license.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 189
That’s in Germany in America bitches don’t ever learn how to drive

Yeah. It’s fucked up but true

i failed my test twice, got mine when i was 22. but in those 4 years i coped with bicycles and trains which i still love to this day

Last edited:
Ive seen grown men use push scooters around town, including one chadlite. They’re usually useless derelict alcoholics. I don’t trust people who don’t drive, it’s a red flag unless they’re from congested big city metro where public transportation is easily available.

I have a drivers licence but I prefer public transport maxxing because I get to browse here while I commute. There is a bus stop next to my house, might as well use it

I don't have and won't. The state should invest extensively in fast trains and trams and leave cars for special situations.
The U.S is weird compared to other countries. It's cities have older and shittier infrastructure than Japan and South Korea, and even some parts of China.

it's true, and we didn't believe @LastGerman, we should be ashamed

i keep vacillating over whether i want a car or not, the humiliation aspect of being mogged by others who can drive is pretty strong, but i also keep thinking of the toothless gopniks i know who date quality women (for 2021) and don't have a license and sometimes even still live at home

The biggest slayers I knew didn't have driver's licenses or cars. Women don't give a shit about cars in age when cab services like Uber are so popular.

People without are seen as mentally retarded weirdos

Yes. I once observed a foid whining over being rejected by someone with a driving license. She seemed to equate owning something owned by millions with attaining "superiority".

Femoids have poor reasoning skills. Then again, they are less intelligent than men.

It is everywhere. No car, no gf. Men are expected to know how to drive.
You mean no very expensive SUV or sports car, no gf.

You really thing driving will fix your problem faggots, i have done for 5 years. Did i ever get any girls? Was it ever useful besides getting pulled over by police at 3am for driving to buy drinks and food after smokign weed? Then getting hundreds of £ in fines and bans and criminal records. Fuck driving, the road is as jewed as the society

In big cities you can get away with not having a car or license no problem. Sure I have a license. Sure I have a car, it's in front of my house by I've been drinking so I can't drive. Yeah, that's my car right over there.