Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Driver licence pill trait: looking for cars online

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Despite the fact I do not even have a driver licence and I do not see myself ever having a driver licence and drive, I still look up cars online and I imagine myself to own it and to drive it. I even had dreams about it. Back then I found a Mercedes A140 in red. Later on, I had a dream about it. I bought that car and it was outside somewhere. I looked at it and touched the window and looked inside of it with the knowledge that I am not allowed to enter it because I have no driver licence.

@rightfulcel
@Barnacle

I do that too tbh. I also daydream as a F1 driver

Truly over. My mom still drives me to the shops jfl.

I do that too tbh. I also daydream as a F1 driver

I daydream about being a deliveryman

Truly over. My mom still drives me to the shops jfl.

I really want to end myself because of the driver licence pill man. It is like I have the mind of a little toddler but I am 25 years old. I cannot handle it any longer. It is too humiliating and too emasculating.

I buy cars in GTA online and drive a lot of them pretending it's me

I used to play an old race game. You could also go into a normal mode where oyu can drive in the city. I never went for the race though. I always went to that mode and drove normally around the city...

I don't even think about driving tbh, I considered getting a bike for a bit today but the frames make them too costly. When transportation enters my mind it's always the bus, the train without paying or walking, never a car. It truly never began for me.

I really have to kill myself.

You should just buy a car without driver license tbh.
I also got my care before driver license.

When transportation enters my mind it's always the bus, the train without paying or walking, never a car.

We are supposed to be grown up man, yet we cannot drive a car.

You should just buy a car without driver license tbh.

Or I will end myself because I am 25 year old supposed man who cannot drive a car. I can only experience it in this life and in this era. It will never come back, it is absolutely unique.

Or I will end myself because I am 25 year old supposed man who cannot drive a car. I can only experience it in this life and in this era. It will never come back, it is absolutely unique.
You can also use a car to show the ladies that you're a Supreme Gentleman, before you go. Put a bettER end to your life.

Car cope. You think getting a car is going to make you turn into a normie NT that women find attractive HAHAHHAHA

One day you'll have your driving license, and after a few weeks you'll realize that doesn't change shit.

It's going to be hard on you, man.

Last edited:
Why not just get tested in an automatic? That's how I did it, barely passed though.
I do this but with Trucks instead.

I don't do that because i'm a poorfag

i've had a vehicle since i was 16 and the only thing it has done for me is cost me $100 a month for insurance and take me to wagiecuck job

Ever since I watched "rush" I always imagine myself as nikki louda driving a ferrari from time to time.
I don't do that because i'm a poorfag
Daydreaming is free
And one of the best copes bro.

One day you'll have your driving license, and after a few weeks you'll realize that doesn't change shit.

Finally I can be a deliveryman.

i've had a vehicle since i was 16 and the only thing it has done for me is cost me $100 a month for insurance and take me to wagiecuck job

Moggs me enormously.

Carfags should be shot. Piece of shit metal death/pollution machines for vain richfags

do you have severe autism?

I know I can’t afford a car/license anyways. School is expensive enough

Dude, never stop posting.

Carfags should be shot. Piece of shit metal death/pollution machines for vain richfags
IMG 20191128 143329

Poorfags go here...

I totalled my car about a week ago