Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Drinking brought back repressed memories of brutal mogging experience

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
★★★★★
I was in a restaurant with my family and saw a rather attractive stacy, I was glancing at her from time to time, eventually I made eye contact with her and she gave me one of the most terrible looks of disgust, I can still remember it vividly, wrinkled nose, narrowed eyes etc. So I stopped looking at her after this.

Fast forward around 30 mins, and a tall white chad walks in, and I see her instantly look at him, for around 45 minutes I watched as her and the chad eye fucked each other with IOIs across the restaurant.

It was a fucking brutal mogging experience, I don't think I have ever felt more inadequate, worthless and inferior in my life as I did in that restaurant. It was actually one of the catalysts for my hatred of foids (Although this was rather early, and my hatred had not fully bloomed yet) and help send me the way to unveiling the truth (The blackpill)

Fuck man this is why I don't drink, it makes these horrible fucking repressed memories resurface.

I was in a restaurant with my family and saw a rather attractive stacy, I was glancing at her from time to time, eventually I made eye contact with her and she gave me one of the most terrible looks of disgust, I can still remember it vividly, wrinkled nose, narrowed eyes etc. So I stopped looking at her after this.

Fast forward around 30 mins, and a tall white chad walks in, and I see her instantly look at him, for around 45 minutes I watched as her and the chad eye fucked each other with IOIs across the restaurant.

It was a fucking brutal mogging experience, I don't think I have ever felt more inadequate, worthless and inferior in my life as I did in that restaurant. It was actually one of the catalysts for my hatred of foids (Although this was rather early, and my hatred had not fully bloomed yet) and help send me the way to unveiling the truth (The blackpill)

Fuck man this is why I don't drink, it makes these horrible fucking repressed memories resurface.
i'd hate it if drinking made me sad instead of happy. i don't condone it (because im good christian boi) but have you tried drugs?
I made eye contact with a foid on a bus once, then she immediately turned to her friend and they both looked back at me and started laughing as they turned back around

probs my hairline tbh, i had an almost shaved head
brutal

This is why I never go outside. Everything is pure suifuel

i'd hate it if drinking made me sad instead of happy. i don't condone it (because im good christian boi) but have you tried drugs?
I have tried weed once, but it made me paranoid, anxious and I felt like shit, it seems that all copes like alcohol etc just seem to effect me negatively.

I have tried weed once, but it made me paranoid, anxious and I felt like shit, it seems that all copes like alcohol etc just seem to effect me negatively.
that's horrible. if im ever depressed, drinking causes a complete mood swing, best cope in the world (hard to not get addicted though)

It is really brutal bro sorry for hearing this..

I recommend you stay indoors.

Looks are everything.
It's ovER