Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drinkcels, what are you drinking?

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Sometimes of an evening I like to unwind and forget my shit life with a few whiskeys, I tend to either get Jack Daniels and drink it with soda water or coke and sometimes straight or whatever is on offer so I picked up some Famous Grouse cheap scotch whiskey for £10 for 700ml whch is okay...

Have a low tolerance so one or two gets me nice and chilled so I can actually fall asleep... this may become a problem in the future so I better keep it in check.

I drank some stella’s Earlier than I bought some morphine pills

NEET life is better when your high

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I have a low tolerance as well and one to two usually gets me tipsy right away. I prefer rum or wine over whiskey though. Goes down better for me overall.

bleach
I have a low tolerance as well and one to two usually gets me tipsy right away. I prefer rum or wine over whiskey though. Goes down better for me overall.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:god doesn't want you to be an alcoholic

but I can drink like 2-3 liters of wine and be ok for more... somewhat.
And I get no hangovers, that's key

I stick mostly to beer and vodka.
I drink a couple of beers and down some shots inbetween. Always works like a charm to get a buzz going.
However, ive been cutting down on the consumption for i noticed that i was becoming an unironical alchoolic and started to have serious daily cravings for it. Before it got any worse, i decided to tone it down (still get drunk 2-3 times a week tho)

The only booze I enjoy is rum punch.

10-12 cups water depending on strength
5 cups sugar
Fifth of Bacardi Gold (1.75L) Rum
2.5 cups lime juice

Makes enough to get assblasted several nights in a row. Heat the water to a low simmer, mix in the sugar, let cool until warm (but not hot) then mix in rum and lime juice.

Screwdrivers (vodka + orange juice) are also ok.

Low tolerance cels are gifted tbh, it's stupid as fuck the way Normies think high tolerance is good. It just increases your chance of liver damage and nothing else.

Sometimes of an evening I like to unwind and forget my shit life with a few whiskeys, I tend to either get Jack Daniels and drink it with soda water or coke and sometimes straight or whatever is on offer so I picked up some Famous Grouse cheap scotch whiskey for £10 for 700ml whch is okay...

View attachment 327265

Have a low tolerance so one or two gets me nice and chilled so I can actually fall asleep... this may become a problem in the future so I better keep it in check.
I like Pabst and Jack Daniels but I'm not drinking right now.
I stick mostly to beer and vodka.
I drink a couple of beers and down some shots inbetween. Always works like a charm to get a buzz going.
However, ive been cutting down on the consumption for i noticed that i was becoming an unironical alchoolic and started to have serious daily cravings for it. Before it got any worse, i decided to tone it down (still get drunk 2-3 times a week tho)
Been there done that. You're already an alcoholic. You have to limit it to once a week at MOST and even then that's not ideal.

Milk, is good. But not that disgusting soy crap

Low tolerance cels are gifted tbh, it's stupid as fuck the way Normies think high tolerance is good. It just increases your chance of liver damage and nothing else.

I like Pabst and Jack Daniels but I'm not drinking right now.

Been there done that. You're already an alcoholic. You have to limit it to once a week at MOST and even then that's not ideal.
Yeah that’s exactly the way I think of it tbh. I basically get more bang out of my buck because of my low tolerance.

Yeah that’s exactly the way I think of it tbh. I basically get more bang out of my buck because of my low tolerance.
Literally not only that but you seriously are probably 100x less likely to get serious liver damage. Best of both worlds. I have never understood normshits who think having a high tolerance is cool

Literally not only that but you seriously are probably 100x less likely to get serious liver damage. Best of both worlds. I have never understood normshits who think having a high tolerance is cool
Yeah for some stupid reason they always pride themselves on how much they can drink before getting completely shit-faced. I have no idea why though, maybe they just think it makes them look cool and strong or something like that.

Yeah for some stupid reason they always pride themselves on how much they can drink before getting completely shit-faced. I have no idea why though, maybe they just think it makes them look cool and strong or something like that.
All they're doing in that is confirming they blow more money on booze and also have a higher risk of dying early from liver poison .

Shoutout to the drinkcels tonight, having another couple of whiskeys...

Bought some Jim Bean on my way home from wagekeking.

f2dabd06-902b-485f-96f4-228e8027a516.jpeg

I don't know if I will like it or not, I can always just mix it with a mixer tho...

View attachment 327265

Ok GrAYcel

I have very low tolerance. I hate beer but i like vodka i guess. I drink it very rarely. Cocktails are my fav. taste wise.

Not too much, i have low tolarance.
3 or 2 glasses of vodka and a beer.
It wasnt too hardcore tho it went away after 3-4 hours of sleep.
Yea but how much vodka do you put in the glass

Don't drink, it's over.

Drinking is my only cope, it also helps me pass out drunk before 3am so I actually sleep instead of triyng to fall asleep as the sun is rising at 5-6am.

herb liquors with water, pretty much all day long

Bitter is my favourite tbh.

John Smiths is great tbh. But there is a local brewery near me that does its own nice stuff. I'd be here all day talking about the different alcohols I have tried. I have a English Whiskey opened right now.. 60.5% volume. It tastes fantastic though.

I'm Jim Beam and coke gang tbh, but I am heading out on a night walk and I can just chug the rest straight if I am already drunk.

>tfw 3rd day in a row drinkcelling

View attachment 327265

damn that's cheap would have been 24 pounds here
I'm Jim Beam and coke gang tbh, but I am heading out on a night walk and I can just chug the rest straight if I am already drunk.
I also use to drink that