Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dressing well is cope

VirginNigga

VirginNigga

Ethniticiologist
Just a thought here but i feel like dressing well is a cope if you are ugly. If we reversed the roles , a hot girl who just finished her shift at mcdonalds will attract more guys being dress in her uniform because if she looks hot putting no effort you can imagine how hot she would be if she did put effort. So in that logic an ugly or average girl who dresses really nice, you know she can only get uglier if she goes casual or does not put effort and I feel it is the same way about guys. Chad will be hot no matter how he dresses and therefore its useless to dress nice if u are average or unatractive

In other news, water is wet.

Chad's clothes are his face.

True.

There are no clothes for your face.

i agree, unless you are a dictator showing off his self awarded medals to flaunt your power formal attire is useless and shows you to be trying to hard, foids are not truly attracted by status or power only appearance arouses them, they may try to betabuxx you but truly they only are attracted to chad even if that chad is a low income mongoloid, in fact that helps the chad in most cases

dressing well just got me more suifuel, because of my height and better clothes foids seems to get some interest in me from a far distance, but when I get close to them I always hear them say, "Ugh, no", "Nah, ugly", "Ew, much different closer"

I tried to dress well for a long period in the past, didn't go well.

Dressing well is a cope. Jeremy Meeks was dressed in a white shirt when his mugshot was taken. That was all it took to make him internationally famous.

Attachments

• 220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
    220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 20
Cope. Dressing well signals money . Wearing expensive clothes DOES halo you but obv not if you’re 1st percentile .. nothing can help a 1st percentile guy.. the dual mating strategy includes men with resources so yes, fancy expensive clothes can grant you sexual access .. albeit perhaps it won’t elicit the same response as 6’4” gigachad, but wearing expensive clothes does increase your SMV in the prostitution dating market and foids are more likely to give up their holes if they think they’re about to lock down a rich guy.

This theory breaks down at both extreme ends of the spectrum . Clothes alone won’t benefit a bottom-tier teuecel, and will barely add any value to a top tier 6’4” gigachad.. but for everyone in the middle, it certainly helps.. especially if you live in a big city.

Chad in rags >>>>>> incel in Gucci

Any examples of Chads with mountain dew shirts and cheeto fingers? I guess you could say Jesus was a poor Chad since he only wore rags.

We would be better off with thugmaxing